Dependency Rates and Savings Rates: Further Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2013. "Vieillissement démographique, longévité et épargne. Le cas du Maroc [Ageing population, longevity and save. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 50649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higgins, Matthew, 1998.
"Demography, National Savings, and International Capital Flows,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 343-369, May.
- Matthew Higgins, 1997. "Demography, national savings and international capital flows," Staff Reports 34, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Johan Fourie, 2012. "The wealth of the Cape Colony: Measurements from probate inventories," Working Papers 268, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Aylit Tina Romm & Martha Wolny, 2012. "The Impact of Later Retirement Ages on Aggregate Household Savings and Saving Rates: An Analysis of OECD Countries," Working Papers 269, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Benjamin Wong & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "Do ageing economies save less? Evidence from OECD data," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 591-605, May.
- Rosa Aisa & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Population aging, health care, and growth: a comment on the effects of capital accumulation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1285-1301, October.
- Miguel Sánchez-Romero, 2013.
"The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1347-1377, October.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero, 2011. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2004.
"Saving, investment and the net foreign asset position,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
45, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hoffmann, Mathias, 2005. "Saving, investment and the net foreign asset position," CFR Working Papers 05-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2007.
"Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 138-154, September.
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1106, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gudmundsson, Gudmundur S. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2014. "Age structure and the current account," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 183-186.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Benjamin ShiJie Wong, "undated".
"The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
3409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Benjamin Wong & Kam Ki Tang, 2010. "The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings," CAMA Working Papers 2010-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gemma Estrada & Donghyun Park & Arief Ramayandi, 2012.
"Population aging and aggregate consumption in developing Asia,"
Chapters, in: Donghyun Park & Sang-Hyop Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), Aging, Economic Growth, and Old-Age Security in Asia, chapter 4, pages 111-129,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief, 2011. "Population Aging and Aggregate Consumption in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 282, Asian Development Bank.
- Ghizlan Loumrhari, 2014. "Ageing, Longevity and Savings: The Case of Morocco," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 344-352.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques, 2009. "La dépendance démographique est-elle un obstacle à l’épargne et à la croissance en Côte d’Ivoire?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(4), pages 361-382, décembre.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1993. "Institutional Variations in Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1293-1311.
- Pascual-Saez, Marta & Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pires Manso, José R., 2020. "Does population ageing affect savings in Europe?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 291-306.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:1:p:232-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.