The Number of Firms and Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audra L. Boone & J. Harold Mulherin, 2009. "Is There One Best Way to Sell a Company? Auctions Versus Negotiations and Controlled Sales1," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 21(3), pages 28-37, June.
- Robert I. Webb, 2003. "Transitory real‐time property rights and exchange intellectual property," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(9), pages 891-913, September.
- Nelson, Kenneth E., 1985. "Issues And Developments In The U.S. Meatpacking Industry," Staff Reports 277773, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Al-Own, Bassam & Minhat, Marizah & Gao, Simon, 2018. "Stock options and credit default swaps in risk management," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 200-214.
- Sagratella, Simone & Schmidt, Marcel & Sudermann-Merx, Nathan, 2020. "The noncooperative fixed charge transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 284(1), pages 373-382.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boone, Audra L. & Harold Mulherin, J., 2008. "Do auctions induce a winner's curse? New evidence from the corporate takeover market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Kaja Fredriksen, 2020. "Does occupational licensing impact incomes? A replication study for the German crafts case," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 54(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Fredriksen, Kaja, 2018. "Does occupational licensing impact incomes? - The German crafts case," ifh Working Papers 11 (2018), Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:4:p:670-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.