Welfare Economics and Welfare Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012.
"Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid,"
2012-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Working Papers 1201, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of Humanitarian Aid," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 164, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015.
"Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-92.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Werner Z. Hirsch & Stephen Margolis, 1977. "Habitability Laws and Low-Cost Rental Housing," NBER Chapters,in: Residential Location and Urban Housing Markets, pages 181-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Cunha, 2010. "Testing Paternalism: Cash vs. In-kind Transfer in Rural Mexico," Discussion Papers 09-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Katherine B. Freeman, 2011. "Human needs and utility maximization," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 224-236, February.
- Sweeney, Rohan & Mortimer, Duncan & Johnston, David W., 2014. "Do Sector Wide Approaches for health aid delivery lead to ‘donor-flight’? A comparison of 46 low-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 38-46.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 1997. "In-kind transfers, self-selection and optimal tax policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-114, January.
- J. Giertz, 1982. "A limited defense of Pareto optimal redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 277-282, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:1:p:131-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.