A Reassessment of Real Business Cycle Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2007.
"Business Cycle Accounting,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(3), pages 781-836, May.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Business cycle accounting," Working Papers 625, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V V Chari & Patrick J Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2003. "Business Cycle Accounting," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000421, UCLA Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick Kehoe & Ellen McGrattan, 2004. "Business Cycle Accounting," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000560, UCLA Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2006. "Business cycle accounting," Staff Report 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen McGrattan, 2004. "Business Cycle Accounting," NBER Working Papers 10351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Baldi, Andre Bodmer, 2018. "Intangible Capital Formation, International Equity Investments, and Output Synchronization," Diskussionsschriften dp1810, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia & Dongya Koh, 2015. "Labor Share Decline and the Capitalization of Intellectual Property Products," 2015 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koh, Dongya; Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül; Zheng, Yu, 2015.
"Labor share decline and intellectual property products capital,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2015/05, European University Institute.
- Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2016. "Labor Share Decline and Intellectual Property Products Capital," Working Papers 927, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Haakon Kavli and NIcola Viegi, 2015.
"Portfolio Flows in a two-country RBC model with financial intermediaries,"
550, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kavli, Haakon & Viegi, Nicola, 2015. "Portfolio Flows in a two-country RBC model with financial intermediaries," MPRA Paper 66875, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2015.
- Haakon Kavli & Nicola Viegi, 2015. "Portfolio Flows in a Two-Country RBC Model with Financial Intermediaries," Working Papers 201568, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Guido Baldi & André Bodmer, 2017. "Intangible investments and international business cycles," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 211-219, April.
- Meng, Xianwei & Wei, Xuan, 2016. "A Dynamic Model of Effects of Effects of Trade and Environmental Policies on Firms' Offshoring and Clean Technology Adoption Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236064, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2017. "Countercyclical Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 946, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2014.
"Do intangible assets explain high U.S. foreign direct investment returns?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 159-171.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2009. "Do Intangible Assets Explain High U.S. Foreign Direct Investment Returns?," 2009 Meeting Papers 373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pau Roldan & Sophia Gilbukh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Pricing under Customer Capital Accumulation," 2017 Meeting Papers 1235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paula Lourdes Hernandez-Verme, 2015. "Credit Chains and Mortgage Crises," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 265-281, May.
- Hansen, G.D. & Ohanian, L.E., 2016. "Neoclassical Models in Macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Sangmin Aum & Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2018. "Growth Facts with Intellectual Property Products: An Exploration of 31 OECD New National Accounts," Working Papers 1029, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:5:p:177-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.