Statistical Default Models and Incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorton, Gary B. & Pennacchi, George G., 1995.
"Banks and loan sales Marketing nonmarketable assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Gary Gorton & George Pennacchi, 1990. "Banks and Loan Sales: Marketing Non-Marketable Assets," NBER Working Papers 3551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Equity, Bonds, and Bank Debt: Capital Structure and Financial Market Equilibrium under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 324-351, April.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2002. "Information Production and Capital Allocation: Decentralized versus Hierarchical Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 1891-1921, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajan, Uday & Seru, Amit & Vig, Vikrant, 2015.
"The failure of models that predict failure: Distance, incentives, and defaults,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 237-260.
- Seru, Amit & Rajan, Uday & Vig, Vikrant, 2015. "The Failure of Models That Predict Failure: Distance, Incentives, and Defaults," Research Papers 3464, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & José María Liberti & Jason Sturgess, 2017. "Information Sharing and Rating Manipulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(9), pages 3269-3304.
- Deb, Pragyan & Manning, Mark & Murphy, Gareth & Penalver, Adrian & Toth, Aron, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 9: Whither the Credit Ratings Industry?," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 9, Bank of England.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2017. "Composition, Interpretation and Memorisation of the Idiosyncratic Knowledge in Social Banking," Working Papers CEB 17-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Sherlund, Shane M., 2013. "The impact of securitization on the expansion of subprime credit," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 454-476.
- Zhang, Yan, 2013. "Does loan renegotiation differ by securitization status? A transition probability study," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 513-527.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2013.
"Transformation informationnelle, certification et intermédiation financière : le cas de la banque solidaire,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201326, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2016. "Composition, interprétation et mémorisation du savoir idiosyncrasique dans la banque solidaire," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-01, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kristle Romero Cortés, 2012. "Did local lenders forecast the bust? Evidence from the real estate market," Working Paper 1226, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mingfeng Lin & Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala & Siva Viswanathan, 2013. "Judging Borrowers by the Company They Keep: Friendship Networks and Information Asymmetry in Online Peer-to-Peer Lending," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 17-35, August.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:506-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.