Estimation of Class-Size Effects, Using "Maimonides' Rule" and Other Instruments: the Case of French Junior High Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bach, Maximilian, 2019. "Strategic grade retention," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maximilian Bach & Stephan Sievert, 2019. "Birth Cohort Size Variation and the Estimation of Class Size Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1817, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert J. Gary‐Bobo & Marion Goussé & Jean‐Marc Robin, 2016.
"Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), pages 781-820, November.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade retention and unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4po7er2pp49, Sciences Po.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Marion Gousse & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4846, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohamed-Badrane Mahjoub, 2017. "The treatment effect of grade repetitions," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 418-432, July.
- Bettinger, Eric & Doss, Christopher & Loeb, Susanna & Rogers, Aaron & Taylor, Eric, 2017. "The effects of class size in online college courses: Experimental evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 68-85.
- Adrien Bouguen & Julien Grenet & Marc Gurgand, 2017. "Does class size influence student achievement?," Post-Print halshs-02522747, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2013:i:111-112:p:193-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.