Do Morning-Type People Earn More than Evening-Type People? How Chronotypes Influence Income
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osea Giuntella & Wei Han & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2017.
"Circadian Rhythms, Sleep, and Cognitive Skills: Evidence From an Unsleeping Giant,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(5), pages 1715-1742, October.
- Giuntella, Osea & Han, Wei & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2016. "Circadian Rhythms, Sleep and Cognitive Skills: Evidence from an Unsleeping Giant," IZA Discussion Papers 9774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Flèche, Sarah, 2018. "Child Sleep and Maternal Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Flèche, Sarah, 2017.
"Parental sleep and employment: evidence from a British cohort study,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
69530, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sarah Flèche, 2017. "Parental Sleep and Employment: Evidence from a British Cohort Study," CEP Discussion Papers dp1467, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2012:i:105-106:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.