Public Expenditure and Economic Geography
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2009.
"Footloose Capital and Productive Public Services,"
Chapters,in: Geography, Structural Change and Economic Development, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Footloose capital and productive public services," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1668, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2007. "Footloose capital and productive public services," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp111, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2016. "Source versus residence: A comparison from a new economic geography perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 201-222, June.
- Luca Ricci, 2006.
"Uncertainty, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Agglomeration,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 197-219, April.
- Luca A Ricci, 1998. "Uncertainty, Flexible Exchange Rates, and Agglomeration," IMF Working Papers 98/9, International Monetary Fund.
- G Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1997. "Agglomeration in a global Economy: A Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp0356, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0089-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:47:p:101-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.