Section 18C, Human Rights, and Media Reform: An Institutional Analysis of the 2011–13 Australian Free Speech Debate Patterns in Neighboring Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. B. Rosser-Jr. & M. Rosser., 2009. "A Critique of the New Comparative Economics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- D. Rodrik., 2015.
"When Ideas Trump Interests: Preferences, Worldviews, and Policy Innovations,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Dani Rodrik, 2014. "When Ideas Trump Interests: Preferences, Worldviews, and Policy Innovations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 189-208, Winter.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2013. "When Ideas Trump Interests: Preferences, World Views, and Policy Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2013. "When Ideas Trump Interests: Preferences, World Views, and Policy Innovations," NBER Working Papers 19631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "Understanding Regulation," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(4), pages 439-451, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:agenda:v:23:y:2016:i:1:p:5-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.