Modifiers for Medical Grade Polymeric Systems used in FDM 3D Printing - Short Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christopher Snyder, 2003.
"Introduction to the 2003 International Industrial Organization Conference Special Issue,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3), pages 175-177, December.
- Christopher M. Snyder, 2003. "Introduction to the 2003 International Industrial Organization Conference Special Issue," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3_4), pages 175-177, December.
- Heleen de Coninck & Nico van der Linden, 2003. "Characteristics of Carbon Transactions. Joint Implementation, Clean Development Mechanisms and Emission Trading in Perspective," Energy & Environment, , vol. 14(5), pages 557-578, September.
- Joshua Smyth & Arthur Stone, 2003. "Ecological Momentary Assessment Research in Behavioral medicine," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-52, March.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2005.
"Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 169-196, February.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2002. "Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2003. "Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets," Economics Working Papers 2003-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Morgan C Giddings, 2008. "On the Process of Becoming a Great Scientist," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(2), pages 1-3, February.
- Bachmann, Erika & Natcher, David & Kulshreshtha, Suren & Baco, Mohamed Nasser & Akponikpe, P. B. I. & Peak, Derek, 2016. "Profitability and Institutional Constraints to the Adoption of Fertilizer Microdosing in Northwest Benin," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(3).
- Bradshaw, Mark T., 2003. "A discussion of 'Assessing the relative informativeness and permanence of pro forma earnings and GAAP operating earnings'," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 321-335, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomedical Sciences; Biomedical Research; Technical Research;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:abf:journl:v:15:y:2019:i:5:p:11708-11711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Angela Roy (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.