International Review of Economics & Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Hamid Beladi
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:reveco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1997, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 361-377 Intermarket spread opportunities between Canadian and American agricultural futures
by Elfakhani, Said & Wionzek, Ritchie J.
- 379-390 International capital and nontraded goods in the long run
by Thompson, Henry
- 405-419 Uncertainty and the comparative dynamics of stock price
by Barney, L. Jr.
- 421-430 Branch banking, entry deterrence, and technology decisions
by Lin, Jyh-Horng
- 431-439 Multivariate tests of the capm under heteroskedasticity: A note
by Moy, Ronald L. & Lee, Ahyee & Chen, Thomas P.
- 441-442 Rejected: Leading economists ponder the publication process: George B. Shepherd, (Ed.), Sun Lakes, Arizona: Thomas Horton and daughters, 1995. viii + 151pp
by Conley, John P.
1997, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 223-237 Insider trading and executive compensation: Evidence from the U.S. and Japan
by Kato, Takao & Hebner, Kevin J.
- 239-258 Fiscal policy in an asymmetric exchange rate union
by Feuerstein, Switgard
- 259-286 Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models
by Lieu, Derming
- 287-301 Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment
by Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu & Zeng, Jinli
- 303-316 Productivity shocks and capital asset pricing
by Peng, Yajun & Shawky, Hany
- 317-334 Forecasting bank failures and deposit insurance premium
by Hwang, Dar-Yeh & Lee, Cheng F. & Liaw, K. Thomas
- 335-337 Frontiers of business cycle research : Thomas F. Cooley, editor, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1995
by Philips, Kert L.
1997, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 107-117 Consumption, income and cointegration
by Han, Hsiang-Ling & Ogaki, Masao
- 119-143 Long-term equilibria of yields on taxable and tax-exempt bonds
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Xu, Kuan
- 145-165 On the appropriate specification of the life cycle savings rate model: The roles of sectoral shares, financial intermediation and foreign capital
by Cook, Christopher J.
- 167-179 A threshold autoregressive analysis of stock returns and real economic activity
by Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A.
- 181-192 Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy
by Thompson, Henry
- 193-201 Are stock and bond prices collinear in the long run?
by Chan, Kam C. & Norrbin, Stefan C. & Lai, Pikki
- 203-218 Unemployment, real exchange rate and welfare in a model with specific factors and non-traded goods
by Fluckiger, Yves & Hazari, Bharat R.
- 219-222 Myth and measurement: The new economics of the minimum wage : David Card and Alan B. Krueger, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1995, x + 422
by Kane, John
1997, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-16 A two-region model with endogenous capital and knowledge--locational amenities and preferences
by Zhang, Wei-Bin
- 17-35 The performance of international bond funds
by Gallo, John G. & Lockwood, Larry J. & Swanson, Peggy E.
- 37-48 The long-run behavior of exchange rates in Brazil, Chile and Argentina: A cointegration analysis
by de Mello, L. Jr. & Carneiro, F. G.
- 49-56 Information shares in international oil futures markets
by Tse, Yiuman & Booth, G. Geoffrey
- 57-66 What is the optimal size of a monetary union?
by Tori, Cynthia Royal
- 67-75 International interest rate transmission and volatility spillover
by Fung, Hung-Gay & Jang, Hoyoon & Lee, Wai
- 87-102 Further implications of tariffs in the mobile capital Harris-Todaro model
by Choi, Jai-Young & Price, Donald I. & Allen, C. Larry
- 103-105 Pop internationalism : Paul Krugman, M.I.T. Press, 1996
by Jones, Ronald W.
1996, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 339-347 Can regional blocs be a stepping stone to global free trade? a political economy analysis
by Wei, Shang-Jin & Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 349-361 On optimal control of income generating activities, and the value of flexible production design
by Olsen, Trond E. & Stensland, Gunnar
- 363-376 Monetary confidence and asset prices
by Huo, T. -M.
- 377-385 The pricing of foreign exchange risk: Evidence from ADRS
by Liang, Youguo & Mougoue', Mbodja
- 387-405 Short-run and long-run dynamic linkages among international stock markets
by Hassan, M. Kabir & Naka, Atsuyuki
- 407-416 A simultaneous analysis of exchange-rate passthrough into prices of imperfectly substitutable domestic and import goods
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 417-428 Seasoned equity offerings by all-equity firms
by Akjhigbe, Aigbe & Harikumar, T.
- 429-447 Trade liberalization and the Mexican steel industry
by Truett, Dale B. & Truett, Lila J.
- 449-451 Trade and wages--leveling wages down? : Jagdish Bhagwati and Marvin H. Kosters (eds). Washington, DC: AEI Press, 1994, xiii + 107
by Reeves, Silke Fabian
1996, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 225-241 Production bottlenecks and congestion externalities during the transition to a market economy
by Aizenman, Joshua & Isard, Peter
- 243-257 New York Stock Exchange trading halts and volatility
by Fong, Wai-Ming
- 259-268 An analysis of capital guaranteed funds
by Chen, Andrew H. & Bennett, James A. & McGuinness, Paul
- 269-290 Product-market openness and dynamic responses to exogenous shocks and policies in a two-country, two-goods model
by Zervoyianni, Athina
- 291-305 Taxes and dividend policy
by Wu, Chunchi
- 321-334 On currency substitution and money demand instability
by Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed & Benkato, Omar M.
- 335-337 Exploring general equilibrium : Fisher Black, Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press, 1995, xii + 318
by Dolmas, Jim
1996, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 113-124 International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 125-147 Predictability in real exchange rates: Evidence from parametric hazard models
by Cochran, Steven J. & DeFina, Robert H.
- 149-173 Adding features to a product: A micro-economic model
by Tannous, George F. & Mangiameli, Paul M.
- 175-185 An examination of long-term dependence in black market exchange rates in eight Pacific-Basin countries
by Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela & Chan, Kam C.
- 187-205 Real exchange-rate volatility and trade flows: The experience of eight European economies
by Arize, A. C.
- 207-222 Arbitrage, carrying costs, and inflation: A reexamination of market efficiency in treasury bill futures
by Lin, James Wuh
- 223-224 International Finance: Contemporary Issues : Edited by Dilip K. Das, Routledge: London, New York, ISBN 0-415-09280-9
by Hall, Patricia H.
1996, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-19 Persistent exchange-rate misalignment, noneconomic fundamentals and exchange-rate target zones
by Zhu, Zhen
- 21-34 Cointegration and the term structure: A multicountry comparison
by Siklos, Pierre L. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 35-49 Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation
by Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert
- 51-61 Behavior of international stock return distributions: A simple test of functional form
by Errunza, Vihang & Hogan, Kedreth Jr. & Mazumdar, Sumon C.
- 77-84 The optimum uniform and discriminatory taxes or tariffs of third-degree price discrimination
by Yang, Chin W. & Peng, Hsiao P. & Li, Jian F.
- 85-100 Labor turnover cost and the properties of the Heckscher-Ohlin model
by Rashed, Jamal A.
- 101-108 Money market mutual fund maturity and interest rates: A note
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 109-111 Economic integration between unequal partners : Theodore Georgapoulos, Christos C. Paraskevopoulus and John Smithin (Eds.), Aldershot, England: Edward Elgar, 1994
by Langdana, Farrokh K.
1995, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 317-332 Venture capital: Structure and incentives
by Landskroner, Yoram & Paroush, Jacob
- 333-352 LDC default probabilities and U.S. commercial banks: An empirical investigation
by Woller, Gray M. & Phillips, Kerk
- 353-371 Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. market: A cross-country and cross-product investigation
by Yang, Jiawen
- 373-385 International transmission of monthly changes in equity values
by Mann, Steven V. & Moore, William T. & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar
- 387-410 Is there an election cycle in American stock returns?
by Gartner, Manfred & Wellershoff, Klaus W.
- 411-425 Exchange rate volatility and the demand for money in the U.S
by Mcgibany, James M. & Nourzad, Farrokh
- 427-428 The Deal Decade: What takeovers and leveraged buyouts mean for corporate governance : Margaret M. Blair, editor, Washington, D.C.: The Brookings Institution, 1993
by Schranz, Mary S.
- 429-431 Banking, finance and monetary policy in Singapore : Dudley G. Luckett, David L. Schulze and Raymond W.Y. Wong. Singapore: McGraw-Hill, 1994. xiii + 180 pp
by Lingle, Christopher
1995, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 211-226 Monetary shocks and exchange rate dynamics with informal currency markets
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 227-244 Stock market crash behavior of screen-sorted portfolios
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Switzer, Lorne & Jiang, Li
- 245-252 The impact of federal government budget deficits on economic growth in the united states: an empirical investigation, 1955-1992
by Cebula, Richard J.
- 253-265 Diversification, collateral and economies of scale in banking: lessons from a continuous-time portfolio approach
by Neuberger, Doris
- 267-282 Foreign exchange returns over short and long horizons
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Jiang, Christine X.
- 283-298 Companies' investment decisions in the NICS--evidence from Taiwan and South Korea
by Chen, Shaw & Chowdhury, Gopa
- 299-304 A pre-holiday effect in the currency futures market: a note
by Liano, Kartono
- 305-309 Non-traded goods and the welfare gains from tourism: comment
by Clarke, Harry R. & Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 311-313 Microstructure of world trading markets: Hans R. Stoll, Norwell, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993, 154 pp
by Aggarwal, Raj
- 315-316 Readings in international business: Robert Z. Aliber and Reid W. Click, editors, Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 1993, pp. vii+522, $18095
by Mathur, Ike
1995, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 99-103 Anticipated future shocks and exchange rate pass-through in the presence of reputation
by Parsley, David C.
- 105-114 Variance of ADR returns: information effect and influence of trading in the U.S. market
by Park, Jinwoo
- 115-132 Covered interest parity and international capital market efficiency
by Crowder, William J.
- 133-147 Real vs. nominal stock return seasonalities: empirical evidence
by Lauterbach, Beni & Ungar, Meyer
- 149-169 Flexible exchange rates, capital mobility, and monetary instruments of asymmetric economies
by Hui, George W. L.
- 171-177 Tourism and welfare in the presence of pure monopoly in the non-traded goods sector
by Hazari, Bharat R. & Kaur, Charanjit
- 179-187 Bulls, bears, and value line's rankings
by Moy, Ronald L. & Lee, Ahyee & Lee, Cheng F.
- 189-204 Are mortgage specialized thrifts viable? an empirical investigation
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Hasan, Tanweer & Pickeral, Robert
1995, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-16 The failure of strategic industrial policies due to manipulation by firms
by Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- 17-27 Conversion-forcing security calls: Wealth transfers revisited
by Fields, L. Paige & Mais, Eric L. & Moore, William T.
- 29-36 The composition of stock price indices and the excess volatility puzzle
by Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard
- 37-56 Bilateralism on balance
by Jones, Michael
- 57-67 The impact of merger outcome, bid order, payment method and managerial resistance on stock returns to bidders in multiple-bidder merger contests
by Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar
- 69-78 The distribution of currency futures price changes: A two-piece mixture of normals approach
by Pan, Ming-Shiun & Chan, Kam C. & Fok, Chi-Wing
- 79-87 Quotas, GNP and labor supply in a small open economy
by Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu
- 89-90 National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)--macroeconomics annual 1991, volume 6 : Olivier Jean Blanchard and Stanley Fischar, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991, 379pp
by Choudhary, Munir A. S.
- 91-93 International economic integration : Miroslav N. Jovanovic, London and New York: Routledge, 1992, pp. xxiv + 302
by Choi, Jai-Young
- 95-97 Japanese economic development: Theory and practice : Penelope Francks. Routledge, New York, 1992. Pp. x+288
by Rathinasamy, R. S.
1994, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 361-372 Exchange restrictions and devaluation crises
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 373-392 Dividend predicting using put-call parity
by Brooks, Raymond M.
- 393-398 A rational foundation for wishful exchange rate forecasts
by Beckman, Steven R.
- 399-428 Baltic freight futures: Random walk or seasonally predictable?
by Denning, Karen Craft & Riley, William B. & DeLooze, Jeffrey P.
- 429-442 The impact of trading restrictions on the informational relationships between cash, futures, and options markets
by Han, Li-Ming & Misra, Lalatendu
- 443-455 Foreign output and price shocks and macroeconomic activity in Korea
by Jin, Jang C. & McMillin, W. Douglas
- 457-468 A note on uncertainty, liquidity, and stock prices
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 469-471 Banks, borrowers and the establishment: A revisionist account of the international debt crisis : Karin Lissakers, New York: Basic Books, 1991, pp. xii + 308
by Murinde, V.
1994, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 249-256 Market equilibrium and the CAPM in a mean-generalized coefficient of variation economy
by Boyle, Glenn W.
- 257-278 Risk, leverage, donations and dividends-in-kind: A theory of nonprofit financial behavior
by Wedig, Gerard J.
- 309-317 On the game-theoretic modeling of hierarchical decision-making
by Gekker, Ruvin
- 341-353 Inflation uncertainty, employment and wage for Canada
by Samanta, Subarna K. & Breslin, Thomas P.
- 355-357 Technology transfer in international business : Edited by Tamir Agmon and Mary Ann Von Glinow, New York: Oxford University Press, 1991
by Wang, Jian-Ye
- 359-360 International political economy: Perspectives on global power and wealth : by Jeffry A. Frieden and David A. Lake. Second Edition. St. Martin's Press, Inc., New York, 1991. Pp. ix+470. ISBN 0-312-03718-X
by Biswas, Basudeb
1994, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 133-151 Evaluating a neglected dimension of economic development: Mortality, risk aversion and uncertainty
by Bishop, John A. & Formby, John P. & Zeager, Lester A.
- 153-172 An empirical investigation of the existence of market discipline of off-balance sheet banking risk
by Hassan, M. Kabir
- 173-181 The stability of the cournot solution under adaptive expectation: A further generalization
by Szidarovsky, Ferenc & Rassenti, Stephen & Yen, Jerome
- 183-193 Imperfect information and agency cost models: Further empirical tests
by Bernstein, David
- 195-220 Macroeconomic policies, exchange rate regimes and national stock markets
by Dropsy, Vincent & Nazarian-Ibrahimi, Fatemeh
- 221-231 Dollar value and stock returns
by Fang, Hsing & Loo, Jean C. H.
- 233-237 A note on the newly created Budapest commodity exchange
by Murphy, A. & Sabov, Z.
- 239-243 International trade and trade policy : Direct all correspondence to: Henry Thompson, Department of Economics, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849
by Thompson, Henry
- 245-247 Dynamic optimization. The calculus of variations and optimal control in economics and management : by Morton I. Kamien and Nancy L. Schwartz. Second Edition. North-Holland (Advanced Textbooks in Economics), Amsterdam and New York, 1991. Pp. xvii+377. ISBN0-444- 01609-0
by Petit, Maria Luisa
1994, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-26 An American call on the difference of two assets
by Bjerksund, Petter & Stensland, Gunnar
- 27-44 Dynamic adjustments of inventories and money balances in Non-Walrasian economics
by Hsu, Chen-Min
- 45-56 Expected returns and volatility in European stock markets
by Corhay, Albert & Rad, Alireza Tourani
- 57-72 Inflation variability and money demand in developing countries
by Deutsch, Joseph & Zilberfarb, Ben-Zion
- 73-92 International diversification: New evidence on market segmentation
by Glassman, Debra A. & Riddick, Leigh A.
- 93-105 Production and trade with sector specific international capital
by Thompson, Henry
- 107-118 A note on reserve requirements and public finance
by Bacchetta, Philippe & Caminal, Ramon
- 119-123 A note on the implications of traded options on the pricing of the underlying stock
by Berglund, Tom & Ringbom, Staffan
- 125-128 A reply to "a note on the implications of traded options on the pricing of the underlying stock"
by Duan, Jin-Chuan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W.
- 129-131 Game theory : Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole
by Prasad, Kislaya
1993, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 327-348 A multicriteria approach to country risk evaluation: With an example employing Japanese data
by Cook, Wade D. & Hebner, Kevin J.
- 349-363 Speculative behavior in an experimental cash/asset portfolio
by Ansic, David & Hey, John D.
- 365-375 Production and savings under uncertainty
by Saha, Atanu & Innes, Robert & Pope, Rulon
- 377-386 Bond market seasonality and business cycles
by Chan, Kam C. & Wu, H. K.
- 387-401 International factor flow policy under free trade between diversified economies
by Firoozi, Fathali
- 403-415 Exploiting volatility movements in the Sydney futures exchange's bank bill contract
by Hunt, B. F. & Bhar, R.
- 417-424 Constrained sales maximization under a linear technology
by J. Panik, Michael
- 425-427 New Keynesian economics, volume 2 : Edited by N. Gregory Mankiw and David Romer, MIT Press, 1991, 450 pp
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 429-432 Economic behavior and institutions : by Thrainn Eggertsson. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1990, xv + 385 pp. (cloth)
by Khalil, Elias L.
1993, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 213-232 Variable labor supply in a general equilibrium model of production under uncertainty
by Yu, Eden S. H. & Ingene, Charles A.
- 233-249 The private value of having access to derivative securities: An example using commodity options
by Bullock, David W. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 251-265 Stock prices, efficiency and cointegration: The case of the UK
by MacDonald, R. & Power, D.
- 267-285 The missing fisher effect: A theory with some tests using UK data
by Coleman, William
- 287-292 Segmented markets, differential information, and asset return dynamics
by Badrinath, S. G. & Kale, Jayant R. & Noe, Thomas H.
- 293-316 A comparison of the balance sheet strategies of foreign-owned and domestic-owned U.S. banks
by Haslem, John A. & Scheraga, Carl A. & Bedingfield, James P.
- 317-326 Specifying an economic model combining mixed expectations and random coefficient models
by Hoque, Asraul
1993, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 103-114 Trade, knowledge and government research policy
by Zhang, Wei-Bin
- 115-127 Analytic approximation for the valuation of American put options on stocks with known dividends
by Fischer, Edwin O.
- 129-147 Anticipated inflation and capital in a multisector monetary economy
by Marquis, Milton H. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 149-162 Testing market efficiency with information on individual investor performance
by Gabriel, Paul E. & Marsden, James R. & Stanton, Timothy J.
- 163-179 Strategic trade policies under instability
by Bigman, David & Karp, Larry S.
- 181-193 The reaction of foreign stock markets to U.S. discount rate changes
by Johnson, Robert R. & Jensen, Gerald R.
- 195-206 Inflation, investment decisions and the Fisher Effect
by Zion, Uri Ben & Spiegel, Uriel & Yagil, Joseph
- 207-208 International Mergers & Acquisitions : Terence E. Cooke in association with Arthur Young International. Original book published in 1988 by Basil Blackwell Inc. 516 pp
by Gregory, Deborah W.
- 209-212 New Keynesian economics: Volume 1 imperfect competition and sticky prices : Edited by N. Gregory Mankiw and David Romer, 1991 MIT Press, 430 pp
by Davis, George K.
1993, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-16 An equilibrium model of international asset pricing and forward exchange rates
by Lai, Tsong-Yue
- 17-27 Exchange rate policy and the average rate of output in a simple nonlinear model
by Denton, Frank T. & Scarth, William M. & Xue, Wen
- 29-41 Risk premiums: Raising capital in foreign markets: : The case of Canada in the U.S. capital market
by Burnie, David A.
- 43-58 An analysis of tourists' consumption of non-traded goods and services on the welfare of the domestic consumers
by Hazari, Bharat R. & A-Ng
- 59-80 A measure of the strategic loan portfolio management of full service U.S. banks with foreign owners
by Stanley, Thomas O. & Roger, Craig & McManis, Bruce L.
- 81-86 A note on the inefficiency cost of non-optimal input mix
by Narayanan, Rangesan & Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Shane, Ronald L.
- 87-98 Money, income, and causality in Pacific-Basin countries
by Chen, Shaw K. & Lai, Gene C.
- 99-102 International financial markets, second edition : J. Orlin Grabbe, New York: Elsevier, 1991
by C.Y. Kwok, Chuck
1992, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 295-303 The problem of social costs revisited--the 'efficiency' of Laissez-Faire over Pigouvian interventions
by Wirl, Franz
- 305-314 The cost of capital for a multinational corporation
by Ang, James S. & Lai, Tsong-Yue
- 315-327 Do stock prices follow random walk?: : Some international evidence
by Lee, Unro
- 329-340 A maximum likelihood approach to estimating dynamic models with unobserved independent variables
by Hodges, Paul E.
- 341-345 Production decisions in the presence of options
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 347-369 Do concentrated shareholdings mitigate the agency problem of "free cash flow"? some evidence
by Garvey, Gerald
- 371-378 Technology and price in a non-cooperative framework
by Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata
- 379-387 Deficits and interest rates: : An analysis examining some neglected variables
by Cebula, Richard J. & Hung, Chao-Shun & Manage, Neela
- 389-391 Geography and trade : by Paul Krugman, Cambridge: The MIT Press, 1991, pp xi + 142
by Miyagiwa, Kaz
1992, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 195-202 Optimum tariff and production externalities
by Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 203-217 A bilinear paradigm test of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory
by Otuteye, Eben
- 219-234 An econometric study on the yen-pound exchange rate
by Parikh, Ashok
- 235-246 Immunizing bond portfolios in a multiple term structure economy
by Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Lacey, Nelson J.
- 247-259 Petroleum demand, income feedback effects, and OPEC's pricing behavior: Some theoretical and empirical results
by Darrat, A. F. & Gilley, O. W. & Meyer, D. J.
- 261-270 Forecasting accuracy of alternative dividend models
by Lee, Cheng-Few & Liaw, K. Thomas & Wu, Chunchi
- 271-289 Industrial structure, factor intensity and the Leontief Paradox
by Austin, Kenneth E.
- 291-293 Antitrust economics on trial: A dialogue on the new laissez-faire : Walter Adams and James W. Brock, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1991, xiv + 132
by Frasca, Ralph
1992, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 107-119 Non-reversed investment and borrowing, transaction costs, and covered interest parity
by Levi, Maurice D.
- 121-132 Imported materials prices, urban unemployment, and welfare
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Edens S. H.
- 147-157 Modeling the prime rate: An ordered-response approach
by Forbes, Shwan M. & Paul, Chris II
- 159-168 Investigation of the long-run Quantity Theory of Money relationship
by Karras, Georgios
- 169-176 Foreign exchange futures options: A parity-based test of learning effects
by Supapol, Atipol Bhanich & Schnabel, Jacques A.
- 177-187 Impact of the debt reduction plan on the value of LDC debt
by Madura, Jeff & Zarruk, Emilio R.
- 189-194 Velocity and money growth variability: Some further evidence
by Payne, James E.
1992, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-14 Some implications of traded options on the pricing of the underlying stock
by Duan, Jin-Chuan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W.
- 15-32 Transfers, structural change, welfare, and unemployment in a North-South framework
by Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 33-41 Credit risk measurement
by Paroush, Jacob
- 43-54 Is relative risk aversion greater than one?
by Choi, E. Kwan & Menezes, Carmen F.
- 55-72 Discount rate policy under alternative operating procedures: An empirical investigation
by Hakkio, Craig S. & Pearce, Douglas K.
- 73-87 Capital gains preference and the prices of dividend paying securities: A test of the dividend tax aversion hypothesis
by Blose, Laurence E. & Martin, John D.
- 103-105 Foreign direct investment in the United States : Edward M. Graham and Paul R. Krugman, Washington, DC: Institute for International Economics, 1989, pp. xiii + 161
by Chotigeat, T.