Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 79-95 Complementary credit networks and macroeconomic stability: Switzerland's Wirtschaftsring
by Stodder, James
- 96-102 Time is not money
by Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus
- 103-118 The Black-Scholes model as a determinant of the implied volatility smile: A simulation study
by Vagnani, Gianluca
- 119-130 Modelling price pressure in financial markets
by Asparouhova, Elena & Bossaerts, Peter
- 131-146 Imperfect competition in financial markets and capital structure
by Guriev, Sergei & Kvasov, Dmitriy
- 147-152 Cognitive abilities and behavioral biases
by Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 153-170 Identity and in-group/out-group differentiation in work and giving behaviors: Experimental evidence
by Ben-Ner, Avner & McCall, Brian P. & Stephane, Massoud & Wang, Hua
- 171-175 Higher cognitive ability is associated with lower entries in a p-beauty contest
by Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn
- 176-187 Concatenate coordination and mutual coordination
by Klein, Daniel & Orsborn, Aaron
- 188-201 Cooperation and cultural transmission in a coordination game
by Calabuig, Vicente & Olcina, Gonzalo
- 202-213 The macroeconomics of social pacts
by Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio
- 214-224 The impact of liberalization on bureaucratic corruption
by Baksi, Soham & Bose, Pinaki & Pandey, Manish
- 225-239 Corruption in public service delivery: An experimental analysis
by Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter
- 240-259 Cheating in markets: A laboratory experiment
by Cassar, Alessandra & Friedman, Daniel & Schneider, Patricia Higino
- 260-273 Individual accountability in teams
by Marx, Leslie M. & Squintani, Francesco
- 274-289 Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas
- 290-304 Management fads, pedagogies, and other soft technologies
by Bendor, Jonathan & Huberman, Bernardo A. & Wu, Fang
- 305-321 Influence and inefficiency in the internal capital market
by Wulf, Julie
- 322-343 Organizational structure, redistribution and the endogeneity of cost: Cooperatives, investor-owned firms and the cost of procurement
by Bontems, Philippe & Fulton, Murray
- 344-360 A theory of self-selection in a market with matching frictions: An application to delay in refereeing times in economics journals
by Lee, Sam-Ho
- 361-376 Competition, cooperation, and the neighboring farmer effect
by Braguinsky, Serguey & Rose, David C.
- 377-389 Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 390-407 Industrial leadership in science-based industries: A co-evolution model
by Fatas-Villafranca, Francisco & Jarne, Gloria & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio
- 408-424 Direct evidence on income comparisons and their welfare effects
by Senik, Claudia
- 425-437 Intertemporal consumption with directly measured welfare functions and subjective expectations
by Kapteyn, Arie & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & van Soest, Arthur
- 438-450 Religious adherence and county economic growth in the US
by Rupasingha, Anil & Chilton, John b.
- 451-462 Market evidence of misperceived mortality risk
by Bhattacharya, Jay & Goldman, Dana & Sood, Neeraj
- 463-474 Competition and physician-enabled demand: The role of managed care
by Fang, Hai & Rizzo, John A.
- 475-488 Pure numbers effects, market power, and tacit collusion in posted offer markets
by Davis, Douglas
- 489-508 Control rights, pyramids, and the measurement of ownership concentration
by Edwards, Jeremy S.S. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 509-526 eBay's proxy bidding: A license to shill
by Engelberg, Joseph & Williams, Jared
- 527-545 Fairness, errors and the power of competition
by Fischbacher, Urs & Fong, Christina M. & Fehr, Ernst
- 546-553 Fragmented property rights and royalty bargaining
by Clark, Derek J. & Pereau, Jean Christophe
- 554-570 Men, women, and competition: An experimental test of behavior
by Vandegrift, Donald & Yavas, Abdullah
- 571-588 Career concerns incentives: An experimental test
by Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht & Raab, Philippe
- 589-601 Three very simple games and what it takes to solve them
by Rydval, Ondrej & Ortmann, Andreas & Ostatnicky, Michal
- 602-617 Experimental analysis on the role of a large speculator in currency crises
by Taketa, Kenshi & Suzuki-Löffelholz, Kumi & Arikawa, Yasuhiro
- 618-635 Virtual world experimentation: An exploratory study
by Chesney, Thomas & Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert
- 636-636 Corrigendum to "Preemptive collusion among corruptible law enforcers" [Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Volume (71/2), 441-450]
by Samuel, Andrew
2009, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 589-592 Preface: The economic impact of culture, religion and the law
by Kuran, Timur
- 593-605 Explaining the economic trajectories of civilizations: The systemic approach
by Kuran, Timur
- 606-622 The institutional dynamics of early modern Eurasian trade: The commenda and the corporation
by Harris, Ron
- 623-637 The firm in early Modern China
by Zelin, Madeleine
- 638-646 The emergence of English commercial law: Analysis inspired by the Ottoman experience
by Klerman, Daniel
- 647-659 A paper economy of faith without faith in paper: A reflection on Islamic institutional history
by Lydon, Ghislaine
- 660-668 The competitive enforcement of property rights in medieval Japan: The role of temples and monasteries
by Adolphson, Mikael & Ramseyer, J. Mark
- 669-689 Institutional obstacles to African economic development: State, ethnicity, and custom
by Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 690-703 Decentralized coercion and self-restraint in provincial taxation: The Ottoman Empire, 15th-16th centuries
by Karaman, Kamil KIvanç
- 704-717 Law, state power, and taxation in Islamic history
by Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas & Ahmed, Rasha
2009, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 75-88 Sequencing strategies in large, competitive, ascending price automobile auctions: An experimental examination
by Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R.
- 89-97 The local best response criterion: An epistemic approach to equilibrium refinement
by Gintis, Herbert
- 98-109 On eliciting beliefs in strategic games
by Palfrey, Thomas R. & Wang, Stephanie W.
- 110-129 Forward and backward dynamics in implicitly defined overlapping generations models
by Gardini, Laura & Hommes, Cars & Tramontana, Fabio & de Vilder, Robin
- 130-145 Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 146-161 Happiness, freedom and control
by Verme, Paolo
- 162-171 On preferences for being self-employed
by Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola
- 172-186 Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild
by Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael
- 187-209 A strategic analysis of global warming: Theory and some numbers
by Dutta, Prajit K. & Radner, Roy
- 210-220 Trust and development
by Dearmon, Jacob & Grier, Kevin
- 221-232 Strong reciprocity and team production: Theory and evidence
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert & Hwang, Sung-Ha
- 233-245 Testing theories of reciprocity: Do motivations matter?
by Stanca, Luca & Bruni, Luigino & Corazzini, Luca
- 246-258 Profit sharing and firm size: The role of team production
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe
- 259-272 Labor standards, labor-management bargaining and international rivalry
by Hur, Jung & Zhao, Laixun
- 273-282 Cooperation under alternative punishment institutions: An experiment
by Casari, Marco & Luini, Luigi
- 283-299 Half empty, half full and why we can agree to disagree forever
by Zimper, Alexander
- 300-317 Bank runs as coordination failures: An experimental study
by Garratt, Rod & Keister, Todd
- 318-329 Professionals' endorsement of behavioral finance: Does it impact their perception of markets and themselves?
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Nikiforow, Marina
- 330-346 Theories of choice under risk: Insights from financial markets
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 347-360 The relationship between risk attitudes and heuristics in search tasks: A laboratory experiment
by Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim
- 361-371 Evaluation periods and asset prices: Myopic loss aversion at the financial marketplace
by Kliger, Doron & Levit, Boris
- 372-383 Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius
- 384-394 Mental accounting and small windfalls: Evidence from an online grocer
by Milkman, Katherine L. & Beshears, John
- 395-406 Do consumers pay voluntarily? The case of online music
by Regner, Tobias & Barria, Javier A.
- 407-413 The endowment effect and the reference state: Evidence and manipulations
by Knetsch, Jack L. & Wong, Wei-Kang
- 414-427 Knowledge flows and the geography of networks: A strategic model of small world formation
by Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale
- 428-440 Incentives for motivated agents under an administrative constraint
by Makris, Miltiadis
- 441-450 Preemptive collusion among corruptible law enforcers
by Samuel, Andrew
- 451-462 The appeals process in principal-agent relationships
by Dai, Chifeng
- 463-472 The empirical estimation of the cost-minimizing jury size and voting rule in civil trials
by King, Kerry A. & Nesbit, Todd M.
- 473-485 Optimal supervision with moral hazard
by Lin, Yu-Hsiu & Hu, Len-Kuo
- 486-494 Bargaining under incomplete information, fairness, and the hold-up problem
by von Siemens, Ferdinand A.
- 495-501 Sraffa's system: Equal rate of profits and the notion of center of gravitation
by Sinha, Ajit & Dupertuis, Michel-Stéphane
- 502-514 Fairness, price stickiness, and history dependence in decentralized trade
by Korth, Christian & Napel, Stefan
- 515-527 Quality, reputation and the choice of organizational form
by Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 528-538 Exposure order effects and advertising competition
by Loginova, Oksana
- 539-549 Do bookmakers possess superior skills to bettors in predicting outcomes?
by Smith, Michael A. & Paton, David & Williams, Leighton Vaughan
- 550-562 Choice, price competition and complexity in markets for health insurance
by Frank, Richard G. & Lamiraud, Karine
- 563-574 Social interaction and children's academic test scores: Evidence from the National Child Development Study
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 575-578 Return of the lost letter: Experimental framing does not enhance altruism in an everyday context
by Fessler, Daniel M.T.
- 579-584 N.N. Taleb, Editor, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, Random House, New York (April 17, 2007) 400 pp., index, $17.79 (Hardcover), ISBN: 1400063515
by Kinsella, Stephen
- 584-587 B.S. Frey and A. Stutzer, Editors, Economics and Psychology: A Promising New Cross-disciplinary Field, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA/London, England (2007) viiÂ +Â 286 pp., index, $32.00, ISBN-13: 978-0-262-06263-3
by Eckel, Catherine C. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M.
2009, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-3 Darwin, Darwinism and social Darwinism: What do we learn from Darwin's theory of social evolution?
by Marciano, Alain & Koppl, Roger
- 4-9 Darwin and the evolutionary foundations of society
by Ghiselin, Michael T.
- 10-19 Charles Darwin on human evolution
by Ruse, Michael
- 20-28 Was Darwin or Spencer the father of laissez-faire social Darwinism?
by Weikart, Richard
- 29-36 Sympathy, evolution, and The Economist
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J.
- 37-51 Origins of the myth of social Darwinism: The ambiguous legacy of Richard Hofstadter's Social Darwinism in American Thought
by Leonard, Thomas C.
- 52-61 Why Hayek is a Darwinian (after all)? Hayek and Darwin on social evolution
by Marciano, Alain
- 62-74 Human knowledge, rules, and the spontaneous evolution of society in the social thought of Darwin, Hayek, and Boulding
by Marmefelt, Thomas
2009, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 439-442 An introduction to field experiments in economics
by List, John A.
- 443-446 Are experimental economists prone to framing effects? A natural field experiment
by Gächter, Simon & Orzen, Henrik & Renner, Elke & Starmer, Chris
- 447-457 Tax morale affects tax compliance: Evidence from surveys and an artefactual field experiment
by Cummings, Ronald G. & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McKee, Michael & Torgler, Benno
- 458-469 Performance pay and worker cooperation: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment
by Burks, Stephen & Carpenter, Jeffrey & Goette, Lorenz
- 470-484 Group and individual risk preferences: A lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers
by Masclet, David & Colombier, Nathalie & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Lohéac, Youenn
- 485-497 What motivates common pool resource users? Experimental evidence from the field
by Velez, Maria Alejandra & Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J.
- 498-507 Risk attitudes, randomization to treatment, and self-selection into experiments
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Elisabet Rutström, E.
- 508-514 Computerizing audit studies
by Lahey, Joanna N. & Beasley, Ryan A.
2009, Volume 70, Issue 1-2
- 1-9 Exploring gendered behavior in the field with experiments: Why public goods are provided by women in a Nairobi slum
by Greig, Fiona & Bohnet, Iris
- 10-21 Did the Soviets collude? A statistical analysis of championship chess 1940-1978
by Moul, Charles C. & Nye, John V.C.
- 22-38 Securing property rights in transition: Lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing
- 39-53 Organization, learning and cooperation
by Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco
- 54-71 Dumbing down rational players: Learning and teaching in an experimental game
by Terracol, Antoine & Vaksmann, Jonathan
- 72-80 Can economic systems be seen as computing devices?
by Bartholo, R.S. & Cosenza, C.A.N. & Doria, F.A. & de Lessa, C.T.R.
- 81-92 The aversion to lying
by Lundquist, Tobias & Ellingsen, Tore & Gribbe, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus
- 93-105 Trust and reciprocity in incentive contracting
by Rigdon, Mary
- 106-121 Trust, communication and contracts: An experiment
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Putterman, Louis
- 122-134 Matching contributions and the voluntary provision of a pure public good: Experimental evidence
by Baker II, Ronald J. & Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 135-141 Stereotypes in intertemporal choice
by McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 142-154 "Confidentially yours": Restricting information flow between trustees enhances trust-dependent transactions
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami
- 155-163 Managers as administrators: Reputation and incentives
by Dasgupta, Amil & Sarafidis, Yianis
- 164-185 Conformity and out of equilibrium beliefs
by Cartwright, Edward
- 186-195 The co-evolution of cooperation and defection under local interaction and endogenous network formation
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 196-205 Strength of dominance and depths of reasoning--An experimental study
by Søvik, Ylva
- 206-230 Nonlinear dynamical model of regime switching between conventions and business cycles
by Yukalov, V.I. & Sornette, D. & Yukalova, E.P.
- 231-240 Effects of Tobin taxes in minority game markets
by Bianconi, Ginestra & Galla, Tobias & Marsili, Matteo & Pin, Paolo
- 241-252 Heterogeneity in exchange rate expectations: Evidence on the chartist-fundamentalist approach
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Rebitzky, Rafael R. & Schröder, Michael
- 253-265 Do fiscal variables affect fiscal expectations? Experiments with real world and lab data
by Bernasconi, Michele & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Paruolo, Paolo
- 266-281 Experts online: An analysis of trading activity in a public Internet chat room
by Mizrach, Bruce & Weerts, Susan
- 282-295 The saving decline: Macro-facts, micro-behavior
by Bunting, David
- 296-310 Contributory infringement rule and patents
by Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe
- 311-320 Propositions about novelty
by Witt, Ulrich
- 321-341 Cartel overcharges: An empirical analysis
by Bolotova, Yuliya V.
- 342-360 An experimental examination of competitor-based price matching guarantees
by Mago, Shakun Datta & Pate, Jennifer G.
- 361-373 Strategic bidding and investments in final offer arbitration: Theory and experimental evidence
by Deck, Cary A. & Farmer, Amy
- 374-388 A simultaneous approach to the estimation of risk aversion and the subjective time discount rate
by Booij, Adam S. & van Praag, Bernard M.S.
- 389-401 Trade, the damage from alien species, and the effects of protectionism under alternate market structures
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 402-415 Spatial externalities and the common-pool resource mechanism
by Schnier, Kurt Erik
- 416-430 Locational market power in network constrained markets
by Atkins, Karla & Chen, Jiangzhuo & Anil Kumar, V.S. & Macauley, Matthew & Marathe, Achla
- 431-434 R.D. Blair and F. La Fontaine, The Economics of Franchising , Cambridge University Press, New York (2005) ISBN 0521772524 (350Â +Â ix pp., index, Price: $50.00)
by Scrimitore, Marcella
- 434-436 G. Gigerenzer, Rationality for Mortals. How People Cope With Uncertainty , Oxford University Press, New York (2008) 246 + IX pp., index for name, ISBN: 978-0-19-532898-1, $65.00.
by Becchio, Giandomenica
- 436-438 A. Klamer, Speaking of Economics: How to Get in the Conversation , Routledge, New York, NY (2007) 199Â +Â xxii pp., $56.95, index, ISBN: 978-0-415-39511-3
by Martin, Adam G.
2009, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 201-212 Social preferences and moral biases
by Croson, Rachel & Konow, James
- 213-225 Cooperation when N is large: Evidence from the mining camps of the American West
by Stewart, James I.
- 226-240 The robustness of trust and reciprocity across a heterogeneous U.S. population
by Garbarino, Ellen & Slonim, Robert
- 241-247 The role of responsibility in strategic risk-taking
by Charness, Gary & Jackson, Matthew O.
- 248-259 Beauty vs. earnings: Gender differences in earnings and priorities over spousal characteristics in a matching model
by Bjerk, David
- 260-273 Rent a womb: Surrogate selection, investment incentives and contracting
by Banerjee, Swapnendu & Basu, Sanjay
- 274-287 Ethnosizing immigrants
by Constant, Amelie F. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 288-294 Caplan Bryan, Public Choice for Sheeple. A Review of The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies , Princeton University Press, Princeton (2007) 280 + x pp., index, ISBN ISBN13: 978-0-691-12942-6, $29.95.
by Levy, David M.
2009, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 91-93 Honoring David Grether's contribution to experimental economics
by Porter, David
- 94-109 Empirical models of discrete choice and belief updating in observational learning experiments
by Dominitz, Jeff & Hung, Angela A.
- 110-124 Risk loving after the storm: A Bayesian-Network study of Hurricane Katrina evacuees
by Eckel, Catherine C. & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A. & Wilson, Rick K.
- 125-134 An update on Bayesian updating
by Holt, Charles A. & Smith, Angela M.
- 135-147 The role of information asymmetry in escalation phenomena: Empirical evidence
by Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Kanodia, Chandra
- 148-159 Three parts natural, seven parts man-made: Bayesian analysis of China's Great Leap Forward demographic disaster
by Houser, Daniel & Sands, Barbara & Xiao, Erte
- 160-169 The role of social connections in charitable fundraising: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by List, John A. & Price, Michael K.
- 170-181 The design of improved parimutuel-type information aggregation mechanisms: Inaccuracies and the long-shot bias as disequilibrium phenomena
by Axelrod, Boris S. & Kulick, Ben J. & Plott, Charles R. & Roust, Kevin A.
- 182-189 An experimental test of combinatorial information markets
by Ledyard, John & Hanson, Robin & Ishikida, Takashi
- 190-200 The design, testing and implementation of Virginia's NOx allowance auction
by Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Shobe, William & Smith, Vernon & Winn, Abel
2009, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-4 A few remembrances of Friedrich von Hayek (1899-1992)
by Samuelson, Paul A.
- 5-16 Hayek, Samuelson, and the logic of the mixed economy?
by Farrant, Andrew & McPhail, Edward
- 17-26 The rationality/computability trade-off in finite games
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 27-38 Learning to play 3×3 games: Neural networks as bounded-rational players
by Sgroi, Daniel & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 39-50 Hierarchy and opportunism in teams
by van der Heijden, Eline & Potters, Jan & Sefton, Martin
- 51-63 Group dynamics in experimental studies--The Bertrand Paradox revisited
by Bruttel, Lisa V.
- 64-74 Inducing imperfect recall in the lab
by Deck, Cary & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 75-85 Impact of valuation ranking information on bidding in first-price auctions: A laboratory study
by Elbittar, Alexander
- 86-88 Recent developments in behavioral economics
by Hadar, Liat
- 88-90 G.R. Steele, The Economics of Friedrich Hayek (2nd ed.), Palgrave MacMillan, New York (2007) 234+ xii pp., index, $ 95.00, ISBN: 1-4039-4352-4
by Butos, William N.
2008, Volume 68, Issue 3-4
- 433-444 Life satisfaction and economic conditions in East and West Germany pre- and post-unification
by Easterlin, Richard A. & Plagnol, Anke C.
- 445-455 The value of doing what you like: Evidence from the self-employed in 23 countries
by Benz, Matthias & Frey, Bruno S.
- 456-465 Who are the trustworthy, we think?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 466-476 Trust and gender: An examination of behavior and beliefs in the Investment Game
by Buchan, Nancy R. & Croson, Rachel T.A. & Solnick, Sara
- 477-488 To deceive or not to deceive: The effect of deception on behavior in future laboratory experiments
by Jamison, Julian & Karlan, Dean & Schechter, Laura
- 489-497 Are smarter groups more cooperative? Evidence from prisoner's dilemma experiments, 1959-2003
by Jones, Garett
- 498-510 Positive- versus zero-sum majoritarian ultimatum games: An experimental study
by Hsu, Li-Chen & Yang, C.C. & Yang, Chun-Lei
- 511-524 Racial stereotypes and robbery
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 525-552 On the disequilibrium dynamics of sequential monetary economies
by van der Hoog, Sander
- 553-564 Least squares learning and business cycles
by Cellarier, Laurent L.
- 565-580 Optimal diversity: Increasing returns versus recombinant innovation
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 581-592 Transaction costs and informational cascades in financial markets
by Cipriani, Marco & Guarino, Antonio
- 593-612 Entry and market selection of firms: A laboratory study
by Brandts, Jordi & Giritligil, Ayça Ebru
- 613-625 The effects of intelligence on price discovery and market efficiency
by Yeh, Chia-Hsuan
- 626-631 The role of private benefits in information acquisition
by Hori, Kazumi
- 632-644 Behavioral economics and climate change policy
by Gowdy, John M.
- 645-656 How much time-inconsistency is there and does it matter? Evidence on self-awareness, size, and effects
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 657-666 Making sense of the experimental evidence on endogenous timing in duopoly markets
by Santos-Pinto, Luís
- 667-675 The impact of economics on management
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 676-690 Teamwork, monitoring and absence
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Wei, Xiangdong
- 691-701 Mergers in durable goods industries
by Sagasta, Amagoia & Saracho, Ana I.
2008, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 329-351 Religion, politics, and development: Lessons from the lands of Islam
by Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 352-364 Extremism as a strategic tool in conflicts
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 365-377 Language games of reciprocity
by Wilson, Bart J.
- 378-389 Gradual cooperation in the existence of outside options
by Furusawa, Taiji & Kawakami, Toshikazu
- 390-400 The firm as a community explaining asymmetric behavior and downward rigidity of wages
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Yang, C.C.
- 401-411 Incentive contracts and elections for politicians with multi-task problems
by Gersbach, Hans & Liessem, Verena
- 412-421 Performance-pay, sorting and social motivation
by Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 422-432 Vulnerable trade: The dark side of an Edgeworth box
by Anderton, Charles H. & Carter, John R.
2008, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 18-28 An investment game with third-party intervention
by Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia
- 29-35 What's in a name? Anonymity and social distance in dictator and ultimatum games
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri