Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 85-87 The treatment effect, the cross difference, and the interaction term in nonlinear “difference-in-differences” models
by Puhani, Patrick A.
- 88-90 A refined consumption–wealth ratio and its role on time-varying consumption risk
by Quijano, Margot
- 91-93 Did the September 11th attacks affect the Canadian labour market?
by Shannon, Michael
- 94-96 Welfare consequence of an asymmetric regulation in a mixed Bertrand duopoly
by Matsumura, Toshihiro
- 97-99 Does privatization improve the environment? Revisiting the monopoly case
by Saha, Bibhas
- 100-103 A note on the incompatibility of strategy-proofness and Pareto-optimality in quasi-linear settings with public budgets
by Lavi, Ron & May, Marina
- 104-107 Inequality, corruption and the informal sector
by Dobson, Stephen & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn
- 108-110 Lagged duration dependence in mixed proportional hazard models
by Picchio, Matteo
- 111-113 How burning money requires a lot of rationality to be effective
by Seel, Christian & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 114-117 Effect of generic cigarettes on US cigarette demand and smuggling
by Goel, Rajeev K.
- 118-121 Efficient but getting wet feet: A not-entirely-frivolous note on the side-effects of growth-promoting institutions
by Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Westerlund, Joakim & Andersson, Tommy
- 122-127 Changes in the second-moment properties of disaggregated capital flows
by Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L.
- 128-129 An OLS approach to computing Ramsey equilibria in medium-scale macroeconomic models
by Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín
- 130-133 Government solvency and financial markets: Dynamic panel estimates for the European Monetary Union
by Theofilakou, Nancy & Stournaras, Yannis
- 134-136 The intergenerational transmission of education: Evidence from Taiwanese adoptions
by Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K.
- 137-140 The stationarity of consumption–income ratios: Evidence from bootstrapping confidence intervals
by Fallahi, Firouz
2012, Volume 114, Issue 3
- 235-238 A concern about low relative income, and the alignment of utilitarianism with egalitarianism
by Stark, Oded & Kobus, Martyna & Jakubek, Marcin
- 239-240 Optimal financial investments for non-concave utility functions
by Rieger, Marc Oliver
- 241-244 Selling patent rights and the incentive to innovate
by Tauman, Yair & Weng, Ming-Hung
- 245-248 Convergence in price levels across US cities
by Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Liu, Wei-Han & Yeh, Chih-Chuan
- 249-251 Quantifying the recapitalization fund premium using option pricing techniques
by Necula, Ciprian & Radu, Alina-Nicoleta
- 252-255 International transmission of business cycles: Evidence from dynamic correlations
by Fidrmuc, Jarko & Ikeda, Taro & Iwatsubo, Kentaro
- 256-258 On the (de)stabilizing effects of news shocks
by Winkler, Roland C. & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner
- 259-261 The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks
by Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E.
- 262-264 Background risk and self-protection
by Lee, Kangoh
- 265-267 An operational interpretation and existence of the Aumann–Serrano index of riskiness
by Homm, Ulrich & Pigorsch, Christian
- 268-272 Long memory and changing persistence
by Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp
- 273-275 In pursuit of impeccable veracity
by Popov, Sergey V.
- 276-279 Public sector decentralization and school performance: International evidence
by Falch, Torberg & Fischer, Justina A.V.
- 280-283 Contest for power in organizations
by Gregor, Martin
- 284-287 German business cycle forecasts, asymmetric loss and financial variables
by Krüger, Jens J. & Hoss, Julian
- 288-291 Proportional concessions and the leximin solution
by Driesen, Bram
- 292-295 Asset price boom–burst cycle as an elastic money response to technological shocks
by Wong, Chin-Yoong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
- 296-298 Mergers and corporate debt financing
by Selvarajah, Esaignani & Ursel, Nancy
- 299-303 The Phillips unit root tests for polynomials of integrated processes
by Wagner, Martin
- 304-307 A test of monopoly price dispersion under demand uncertainty
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Soebbing, Brian P.
- 308-311 Exploring whether behavior in context-free experiments is predictive of behavior in the field: Evidence from lab and field experiments in rural Sierra Leone
by Voors, Maarten & Turley, Ty & Kontoleon, Andreas & Bulte, Erwin & List, John A.
- 312-314 Evaluating the median voter model’s explanatory power
by Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 315-318 On competition for listings
by Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza & Tay, Nicholas S.P.
- 319-321 An estimated fiscal Taylor Rule for the postwar United States
by Reicher, Christopher Phillip
- 322-325 Optimal monetary policy and model selection in a real-time learning environment
by Ravenna, Federico
- 326-328 Returns to education in professional football
by Böheim, René & Lackner, Mario
- 329-331 Nonlinear dynamics in CEE stock markets indices
by Caraiani, Petre
- 332-334 Unique monetary equilibria with interest rate rules: An extension
by Kimbrough, Kent P.
- 335-337 How important is cultural background for the level of intergenerational mobility?
by Schnitzlein, Daniel D.
- 338-342 What drives inflation in New Keynesian models?
by Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun
- 343-345 Value of public information in sender–receiver games
by Chen, Ying
- 346-348 Catholic schooling and further education
by Kim, Young-Joo
- 349-352 Contracting welfare-to-work services
by Koning, Pierre
- 353-357 On general periodic time-varying bilinear processes
by Bibi, Abdelouahab & Lescheb, Ines
2012, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 143-146 Auctions with a random number of identical bidders
by Haviv, Moshe & Milchtaich, Igal
- 147-149 Gender differences in lying
by Childs, Jason
- 150-153 Dissipative advertising signals quality: Static model with a continuum of types
by Linnemer, Laurent
- 154-156 Investment under uncertainty: The nature of demand shocks and the expected profitability of capital
by Gil, Pedro Mazeda
- 157-160 Some international evidence on the Lucas Supply Function
by Fendel, Ralf & Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 161-163 The asymmetry of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve in the euro-area
by Chortareas, Georgios & Magonis, George & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 164-167 Communication and reputation in procurement auctions — Some empirical evidence
by Heinrich, Timo
- 168-171 Do bad risks know it? Experimental evidence on optimism and adverse selection
by Coelho, Marta & de Meza, David
- 172-174 Recreational versus professional bettors: Performance differences and efficiency implications
by Bruce, A.C. & Johnson, J.E.V. & Peirson, J.
- 175-177 Undesirable competition
by Wang, Leonard F.S. & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 178-181 Bargaining and inequity aversion: On the efficiency of the double auction
by Rasch, Alexander & Wambach, Achim & Wiener, Kristina
- 182-185 Paying the price of sweetening your donation: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter
- 186-189 Instrumental variables estimation with partially missing instruments
by Mogstad, M. & Wiswall, M.
- 190-194 A method for implementing counterfactual experiments in models with multiple equilibria
by Aguirregabiria, Victor
- 195-197 Second order bias of quasi-MLE for covariance structure models
by Prokhorov, Artem
- 198-200 News shocks or parametric indeterminacy? An observational equivalence result in linear rational expectations models
by Sorge, Marco M.
- 201-204 Transition probabilities in a problem of stochastic process switching
by Veestraeten, Dirk
- 205-207 Observability and incentive in organizations
by Li, Sanxi & Ye, Bing & Yu, Jianyu
- 208-211 A simple model of herd behavior, a comment
by Morone, Andrea
- 212-215 Working under pressure: Evidence from the impacts of soccer fans on players’ performance
by Braga, Breno & Guillén, Diogo
- 216-220 Networks in markets and the propensity of companies to collaborate: An empirical test of three mechanisms
by Lomi, Alessandro & Fonti, Fabio
- 221-223 Does financial development reduce corruption?
by Altunbaş, Yener & Thornton, John
- 224-227 The importance of industry classification in estimating concentration ratios
by Hrazdil, Karel & Zhang, Ray
- 228-234 Aggregate demand gap based on a simple structural VAR model
by Cho, Dongchul
2012, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-5 Euler equations and monetary policy
by Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris
- 9-11 On the identification of the procurement model
by Perrigne, Isabelle & Vuong, Quang
- 12-15 The effect of option granting on executive stock purchases
by Grout, Paul A. & Zalewska, Anna
- 16-19 Co-monotonicity: Toward a utility function capturing envy
by Levy, Moshe
- 20-22 Should central bankers discount the future? A note
by Paez-Farrell, Juan
- 23-25 A Hausman test for non-ignorability
by Bücker, Michael & Krämer, Walter & Arnold, Matthias
- 26-28 Credit spread and monetary policy
by Teranishi, Yuki
- 29-31 Measuring the impact of monetary policy on asset prices in Turkey
by Duran, Murat & Özcan, Gülserim & Özlü, Pınar & Ünalmış, Deren
- 32-35 Tracking the US business cycle with a singular spectrum analysis
by de Carvalho, Miguel & Rodrigues, Paulo C. & Rua, António
- 36-38 Trade costs and productivity in services sectors
by Miroudot, Sébastien & Sauvage, Jehan & Shepherd, Ben
- 39-42 Competitive prices as optimal cartel prices
by Houba, Harold & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Wen, Quan
- 43-46 An augmented Becker–DeGroot–Marschak mechanism for transaction cycles
by Weber, Thomas A.
- 47-50 Sovereign default risk and volatility
by Daude, Christian
- 51-53 The discount rate and the value of remaining years of life
by Hartwick, John M.
- 54-60 The determinants of corruption in transition economies
by Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku
- 61-63 Standards vs. labels with imperfect competition and asymmetric information
by Baltzer, Kenneth
- 64-68 An empirical investigation of US fiscal expenditures and macroeconomic outcomes
by Aksoy, Yunus & Melina, Giovanni
- 69-71 A new measurement method of investor overconfidence
by Huisman, Ronald & van der Sar, Nico L. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 72-75 On the origin of high persistence in GARCH-models
by Krämer, Walter & Tameze, Baudouin & Christou, Konstantinos
- 76-79 Quality growth: New evidence from Japanese household-level data
by Shimizutani, Satoshi
- 80-82 Sustainability, flexibility, and inflation targeting
by Kurozumi, Takushi
- 83-85 Strategic ignorance in a second-price auction
by McAdams, David
- 86-90 Estimating GARCH volatility in the presence of outliers
by Carnero, M. Angeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther
- 91-93 Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting
by Zuleta, Hernando
- 94-97 The effect of crises on firm exit and the moderating effect of firm size
by Amorim Varum, Celeste & Rocha, Vera Catarina
- 98-101 The dynamics of a complex system: The exchange rate crisis in Southeast Asia
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 102-105 Risk-taking for others under accountability
by Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M.
- 106-108 Child abuse: Does public enforcement crowd out private vigilance?
by Malcolm, Michael & Dugda, Getachew
- 109-112 Intelligence and corruption
by Potrafke, Niklas
- 113-119 Estimating the financial crisis’ impact on potential output
by Benati, Luca
- 120-123 From unemployed to entrepreneur: The role of the absolute bequest motive
by Faria, João Ricardo & Wu, Zhongmin
- 124-127 On the use of robust regression in econometrics
by Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C.
- 128-131 The Turkish wage curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur
- 132-135 Are professional forecasts of growth in US business investment rational?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 136-138 Bertrand competition when firms hold passive ownership stakes in one another
by Shelegia, Sandro & Spiegel, Yossi
- 139-141 Comparing the spread of capitalism and democracy
by Leeson, Peter T. & Sobel, Russell S. & Dean, Andrea M.
2011, Volume 113, Issue 3
- 203-207 Inequality and development: Evidence from semiparametric estimation with panel data
by Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai
- 208-210 Military reserves and social welfare
by Lipow, Jonathan & Simon, Jay
- 211-214 What is really common in the run-up to banking crises?
by Roy, Saktinil & Kemme, David M.
- 215-217 Duality of welfare and profit maximization
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 218-220 Predicting within country household food expenditure variation using international cross-section estimates
by Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 221-224 Growth, income taxes and consumption aspirations
by Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso
- 225-227 Corruption, inflation and growth
by Blackburn, Keith & Powell, Jonathan
- 228-230 Sex and environmental policy in the U.S. House of Representatives
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wang, Le
- 231-233 Spatial heterogeneity in the wage curve
by Deller, Steven
- 234-236 A revealed preference test of rationing
by Fleissig, Adrian R. & Whitney, Gerald
- 237-240 State wage-payment laws, the Pension Protection Act of 2006, and 401(k) saving behavior
by Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 241-243 A new test for linear inequality constraints when the variance–covariance matrix depends on the unknown parameters
by Donald, Stephen G. & Hsu, Yu-Chin
- 244-247 Cross-country income convergence revisited
by Barseghyan, Levon & DiCecio, Riccardo
- 248-251 Hiring subsidies, job creation and job destruction
by Kitao, Sagiri & Şahin, Ayşegül & Song, Joseph
- 252-255 The distribution of sectoral TFP growth rates: International evidence
by Gaffeo, Edoardo
- 256-258 Capital regulation, bank competition, and financial stability
by Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel
- 259-262 Mean absolute percentage error and bias in economic forecasting
by McKenzie, Jordi
- 263-265 Finance and growth in Africa: The broken link
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & James, Gregory A.
- 266-268 Political regimes and income inequality
by Kemp-Benedict, Eric
- 269-272 Disease and development: The role of life expectancy reconsidered
by Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe
- 273-275 A Blotto game with multi-dimensional incomplete information
by Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian
- 276-281 The forecasting properties of survey-based wage-growth expectations
by Jonsson, Thomas & Österholm, Pär
- 282-284 An improved generalized moments estimator for a spatial moving average error model
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long
- 285-287 Piece rates for professors
by Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong & Ye, Guangliang
- 288-291 Does war influence individual expectations?
by Bozzoli, Carlos & Brück, Tilman & Muhumuza, Tony
- 292-297 Spurious regressions driven by excessive volatility
by Kim, Chang Sik & Lee, Sungro
- 298-300 Consumer expectation and output growth: The case of China
by Li, Cheng
- 301-303 Measuring fixed costs for firms’ use of a free trade agreement: Threshold regression approach
by Hayakawa, Kazunobu
- 304-306 Measuring match quality using subjective data
by Ferreira, Priscila & Taylor, Mark
- 307-309 A simple impossibility result in behavioral contract theory
by Immordino, Giovanni & Menichini, Anna Maria C. & Romano, Maria Grazia
- 310-313 The case for multi-unit single-run descending-price auctions
by Martínez-Pardina, Irene & Romeu, Andrés
2011, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 99-102 The n-dimensional Bailey–Divisia measure as a general-equilibrium measure of the welfare costs of inflation
by Cysne, Rubens Penha
- 103-107 Endogenous growth, monetary shocks and nominal rigidities
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Pelloni, Alessandra & Rossi, Lorenza
- 108-111 First-price sealed-bid auctions when bidders exhibit different attitudes toward risk
by Maréchal, François & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 112-115 Parental education, labor market experience and earnings: New wine in an old bottle?
by Hudson, John & Sessions, John G.
- 116-119 Multiplicative habit formation and consumption: A note
by Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean
- 120-123 On strategic stability in discontinuous games
by Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol
- 124-126 Discoveries of fakes: Their impact on the art market
by Bocart, Fabian & Oosterlinck, Kim
- 127-130 Is the WTO mystery really solved?
by Roy, Jayjit
- 131-134 “Wacky” patents meet economic indicators
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric
- 135-138 International debt shifting and multinational firms in developing economies
by Fuest, Clemens & Hebous, Shafik & Riedel, Nadine
- 139-142 The impact of ECB and FED announcements on the Euro interest rates
by Monticini, Andrea & Peel, David & Vaciago, Giacomo
- 143-146 Dynamics in transitory and permanent variation of wages in Germany
by Myck, Michal & Ochmann, Richard & Qari, Salmai
- 147-149 The impact of prudence on optimal prevention revisited
by Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan
- 150-153 Can national infrastructure spending reduce local unemployment? Evidence from an Australian roads program
by Leigh, Andrew & Neill, Christine
- 154-156 Firm competition and incentive pay: Rent seeking at work
by Priks, Mikael
- 157-159 Testing the product test
by Brea, H. & Grifell-Tatjé, E. & Lovell, C.A.K.
- 160-164 Crime rates and labor market opportunities in the Philippines: 1970–2008
by Patalinghug, Epictetus E.
- 165-167 Empirical likelihood inference for partially linear panel data models with fixed effects
by Zhang, Junhua & Feng, Sanying & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng
- 168-171 Common stocks as a hedge against inflation: Evidence from century-long US data
by Kim, Jae H. & Ryoo, Heajin H.
- 172-175 A nonparametric test for path dependence in discrete panel data
by Kasy, Maximilian
- 176-179 Do FOMC members herd?
by Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Tillmann, Peter
- 180-182 Direct evidence of risk aversion as a source of advantageous selection in health insurance
by Schmitz, Hendrik
- 183-185 An alternative bivariate zero-inflated negative binomial regression model using a copula
by So, Sunha & Lee, Dong-Hee & Jung, Byoung Cheol
- 186-188 The effects of capital income taxation on wage formation
by Dalin, Torbjörn & Stage, Jesper
- 189-191 Decomposing the international variation in capital per worker
by Mello, Marcelo
- 192-194 Housing wealth effect on consumption: Evidence from household level data
by Cho, Sungwon
- 195-198 Economic rents in franchising: Do they exist?
by López-Fernández, Begoña & López-Bayón, Susana
- 199-201 A robust test for multivariate normality
by Jönsson, Kristian
2011, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-4 The impact of the financial crisis on new firm registration
by Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa
- 5-7 Bidding fever in eBay auctions of Amazon.com gift certificates
by Jones, Matthew T.
- 8-11 Optimal delegation implications of central bank transparency
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 12-15 A simple method for estimating unconditional heterogeneity distributions in correlated random effects models
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 16-18 Forecasting with many predictors: Is boosting a viable alternative?
by Buchen, Teresa & Wohlrabe, Klaus
- 19-22 Selective immigration policies, migrants' education and welfare at origin
by Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert
- 23-25 Sharpness in randomly censored linear models
by Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie
- 26-28 Uncertain spatial demand and price flexibility: A state space approach to duopoly
by Meagher, Kieron J. & Zauner, Klaus G.
- 29-31 How bidder's number affects optimal reserve price in first-price auctions under risk aversion
by Hu, Audrey
- 32-34 Tinbergen controllability and n-player LQ-games
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Acocella, Nicola
- 35-38 Do hard pegs avoid currency crises? An evaluation using matching estimators
by Esaka, Taro
- 39-41 Trembling-hand myopia and trembling-hand perfection
by Aliprantis, C.D. & Topolyan, I.
- 42-46 Hit and (they will) run: The impact of terrorism on migration
by Dreher, Axel & Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel
- 47-49 Multilateral trade liberalisation, foreign direct investment and the volume of world trade
by Collie, David R.
- 50-53 Vertical integration and right of first refusal
by Cabral, Luís & Vasconcelos, Hélder
- 54-57 Public goods and optimal paternalism under present-biased preferences
by Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David
- 58-61 The application of nonparametric tests to poverty targeting
by Dewan, Isha & Somanathan, Rohini
- 62-64 A note on representativeness and household finance
by Dierkes, Maik & Klos, Alexander & Langer, Thomas
- 65-69 The shrinking endogeneity of optimum currency areas criteria: Evidence from the European Monetary Union--A beta regression approach
by Mendonça, António & Silvestre, João & Passos, José
- 70-72 Mumbling with great incoherence: Was it really so difficult to understand Alan Greenspan?
by Jansen, David-Jan
- 73-75 Ethnic networks and trade: Intensive versus extensive margins
by Coughlin, Cletus C. & Wall, Howard J.
- 76-79 A comparison of bias approximations for the two-stage least squares (2SLS) estimator
by Bun, Maurice J.G. & Windmeijer, Frank
- 80-83 Cross-bidding impact throughout the product life cycle
by Pages, Juan-Francisco & Mochon, Asuncion
- 84-87 Individual heterogeneity in returns to education in urban China during 1995-2002
by Zhu, Rong
- 88-91 The gender reservation wage gap: Evidence from British Panel data
by Brown, Sarah & Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl
- 92-95 Can consumption of convenience products reveal the opportunity cost of time?
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 96-98 Exchange rate regime verification: An alternative method of testing for regime changes
by Ahmad, A.H. & Harvey, David I. & Pentecost, Eric J.
2011, Volume 112, Issue 3
- 223-225 A folk theorem for endogenous reference points
by Bernard, Mark
- 226-229 What distinguishes entrepreneurs? Evidence on the motives for self-employment
by Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 230-232 Decomposition of the effect of government size on growth
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 233-235 Lessons from studying a simple macroeconomic model for China
by Chow, Gregory C.