Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 117, Issue 3
- 807-810 Updating inflation expectations: Evidence from micro-data
by Dräger, Lena & Lamla, Michael J.
- 811-813 Forecasting with the New Keynesian Phillips curve: Evidence from survey data
by Jean-Baptiste, Frédo
- 814-816 Testing the Prebish–Singer hypothesis using second-generation panel data stationarity tests with a break
by Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao
- 817-819 Bootstrap innovational outlier unit root tests in dependent panels
by Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano
- 820-823 Microcredit and development in an occupational choice model
by Yusupov, Nurmukhammad
- 824-827 High wage workers match with high wage firms: Clear evidence of the effects of limited mobility bias
by Andrews, M.J. & Gill, L. & Schank, T. & Upward, R.
- 828-830 Eliminating sunspot effects in overlapping generations models
by Burke, Jonathan L.
- 831-833 The life-cycle and the business-cycle of wage risk — Cross-country comparisons
by Bayer, Christian & Juessen, Falko
- 834-836 Contests with endogenous discrimination
by Li, Sanxi & Yu, Jun
- 837-840 GDP clustering: A reappraisal
by Battisti, Michele & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 841-843 The hold-up problem, innovations, and limited liability
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 844-847 Income and democracy: Revisiting the evidence
by Moral-Benito, Enrique & Bartolucci, Cristian
- 848-850 Urbanization and CO2 emissions: A semi-parametric panel data analysis
by Zhu, Hui-Ming & You, Wan-Hai & Zeng, Zhao-fa
- 851-856 A simple test for linearity against exponential smooth transition models with endogenous variables
by Massacci, Daniele
- 857-861 Asset prices, credit and the business cycle
by Chen, Xiaoshan & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Montagnoli, Alberto
- 862-865 A representative consumer theorem for discrete choice models in networked markets
by Melo, Emerson
- 866-869 Equally shocking news
by Blake, Andrew P.
- 870-873 Transmission effects of foreign exchange reserves on price level: Evidence from China
by Chen, Langnan & Huang, Shoufeng
- 874-877 Relative efficiency of specific and ad-valorem tariffs in a model of monopolistic competition
by Durceylan, Esra
- 878-880 The price of unobservables and the employer-size wage premium
by Cerejeira, João & Guimarães, Paulo
- 881-882 Static models of the Edgeworth cycle
by de Roos, Nicolas
- 883-886 Preferential treatment in procurement auctions through information revelation
by Colucci, Domenico & Doni, Nicola & Valori, Vincenzo
- 887-890 Cash transfers and anemia among women of reproductive age
by Schady, Norbert
- 891-894 A new test for monopoly with limited cost data
by Moul, Charles C.
- 895-897 A note on the effect of education on religiosity
by Javier Arias-Vazquez, F.
- 898-900 Deriving the labour supply curve from happiness data
by Dockery, Alfred M.
- 901-904 A note on the (in)consistency of the test of overidentifying restrictions and the concepts of true and pseudo-true parameters
by Guggenberger, Patrik
- 905-908 Religion and earnings: Is it good to be an atheist with religious parental background?
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Jirjahn, Uwe
- 909-911 Budget deficits and social protection: Cyclical government expenditure in the OECD
by Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip
- 912-916 Budgetary consolidation under different exchange rate regimes
by Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Hanson, Jesper
- 917-920 The currency union effect on trade is decreasing over time
by de Sousa, José
- 921-923 The marginal price effects of antitrust rules against price discrimination
by Zenger, Hans
- 924-927 A dynamic model of patent portfolio races
by Denicolò, Vincenzo & Zanchettin, Piercarlo
- 928-931 The price discrimination effect of a large merger of parking garages
by De Nijs, Romain
- 932-935 A note on estimating a structural change in persistence
by Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Perron, Pierre
2012, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 383-385 Reciprocal brokered deposits and bank risk
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 386-388 Toeholds and signalling in takeover auctions
by Dodonova, Anna
- 389-393 The raising of the school leaving age: Returns in later life
by Buscha, Franz & Dickson, Matt
- 394-396 Partnership dissolution mechanisms in the laboratory
by Kittsteiner, Thomas & Ockenfels, Axel & Trhal, Nadja
- 397-400 Does the public sector over-provide club goods? A general result
by al-Nowaihi, Ali & Fraser, Clive D.
- 401-404 Quantile regression with aggregated data
by Nicoletti, Cheti & Best, Nicky
- 405-407 Delegation, monitoring, and relational contracts
by Goldlücke, Susanne & Kranz, Sebastian
- 408-410 Alternative approaches to tax reform
by Haibara, Takumi
- 411-413 Jointly testing linearity and nonstationarity within threshold autoregressions
by Pitarakis, Jean-Yves
- 414-417 Competition in non-linear pricing, market concentration and mergers
by Chiesa, Gabriella & Denicolò, Vincenzo
- 418-422 The desirability of pay-as-you-go pensions when relative consumption matters and returns are stochastic
by Bilancini, Ennio & D’Antoni, Massimo
- 423-425 Water abundance and an EKC for water pollution
by Thompson, Alexi
- 426-428 Vocational or university education? A new look at their effects on economic growth
by Vu, Tam Bang & Hammes, David L. & Im, Eric Iksoon
- 429-435 On the amplification role of collateral constraints
by Mendicino, Caterina
- 436-440 Underperformance by female CEOs: A more powerful test
by Kolev, Gueorgui I.
- 441-444 Anonymous job applications of fresh Ph.D. economists
by Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 445-447 Group lending with correlated project outcomes
by Katzur, Tomek & Lensink, Robert
- 448-451 Restoring the conservative central banker proposition under monetary-fiscal interaction
by Sánchez, Marcelo
- 452-454 An impulse-response function for a VAR with multivariate GARCH-in-Mean that incorporates direct and indirect transmission of shocks
by Chua, Chew Lian & Suardi, Sandy & Tsiaplias, Sarantis
- 455-459 Personal indebtedness, spatial effects and crime
by McIntyre, Stuart G. & Lacombe, Donald J.
- 460-463 Effective and efficient experimental instructions
by Bigoni, M. & Dragone, D.
- 464-466 A model of inflation in Taiwan
by Chow, Gregory C.
- 467-472 Business cycle synchronization during US recessions since the beginning of the 1870s
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos
- 473-476 Continuity of a model with a nested CES utility function and Bertrand competition
by Kucheryavyy, Konstantin
- 477-479 The AIDS: A chain price index approach
by Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 480-483 What is more important for prostitute price? Physical appearance or risky sex behavior?
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Weng, Yungho
- 484-486 Evolvement of influence in hierarchies
by Arlegi, Ritxar & Dimitrov, Dinko
- 487-489 Strategic delegation under price competition and network effects
by Hoernig, Steffen
- 490-492 A strategic mediator who is biased in the same direction as the expert can improve information transmission
by Mechtenberg, Lydia & Münster, Johannes
- 493-495 The drivers of merger waves
by Kastrinaki, Zafeira & Stoneman, Paul
- 496-499 Nash equilibrium existence and uniqueness in a club model
by Fraser, Clive D.
- 500-504 An exploration in school formation: Income vs. Ability
by Alkan, Ahmet & Anbarci, Nejat & Sarpça, Sinan
- 505-508 Incentives versus competitive balance
by Möller, Marc
- 509-512 Government ownership of banks, job creation opportunities and employment growth
by Gur, Nurullah
- 513-516 Forecasting the yield curve for the Euro region
by Tabak, B.M. & Sollaci, A.B. & Gomes, G.M. & Cajueiro, D.O.
- 517-520 Salience, risky choices and gender
by Booth, Alison & Nolen, Patrick
- 521-524 How regulation affects network and service quality in related markets
by Haucap, Justus & Klein, Gordon J.
- 525-527 Optimal beliefs in the long run: An overlapping generations perspective
by Yuan, Yue
- 528-532 MIDAS volatility forecast performance under market stress: Evidence from emerging stock markets
by Emre Alper, C. & Fendoglu, Salih & Saltoglu, Burak
2012, Volume 117, Issue 1
- 1-3 Firm productivity and the number of FDI destinations: Evidence from a non-parametric test
by Tanaka, Ayumu
- 4-6 Yardstick competition, fiscal disparities, and equalization
by Allers, Maarten A.
- 7-9 Survival of contractors with previous subcontracting experience
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos
- 10-13 A simple nonstationary-volatility robust panel unit root test
by Demetrescu, Matei & Hanck, Christoph
- 14-17 Urbanization, human capital, and cross-country productivity differences
by Kumar, Alok & Kober, Brianne
- 18-20 Technology differences in empirical studies of international trade
by Gundlach, Erich & de Vaal, Albert
- 21-24 Monopoly incentives for cost-reducing R&D
by Garella, Paolo G.
- 25-27 Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment
by Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören
- 28-31 Optimal unemployment insurance in GE: A robust calibration approach
by Cozzi, Marco
- 32-34 New evidence on pay gap between men and women in Turkey
by Akhmedjonov, Alisher
- 35-38 Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone
by Metiu, Norbert
- 39-41 The teaching penalty in higher education: Evidence from a public research university
by Binder, Melissa & Chermak, Janie & Krause, Kate & Thacher, Jennifer
- 42-44 Economic integration and the sustainability of multimarket collusion
by Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 45-48 Parochial altruism in inter-group conflicts
by Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi & Herrmann, Benedikt & Orzen, Henrik
- 49-52 Something will turn up? Financial over-optimism and mortgage arrears
by Dawson, Chris & Henley, Andrew
- 53-56 US banking efficiency, 1984–1995
by Kutlu, Levent
- 57-59 Input substitutability, trade costs and location
by Michalski, Tomasz
- 60-65 HAC estimation in spatial panels
by Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa
- 66-70 The Ease of Doing Business Index as a tool for investment location decisions
by Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo & Zambujal-Oliveira, João
- 71-73 Optimal product variety in a Hotelling model
by Meagher, Kieron J.
- 74-77 Product variety, product quality, and evidence of endogenous growth
by Venturini, Francesco
- 78-80 Empirical evidence on the generalized Taylor principle
by Jovanović, Mario
- 81-83 Broadening the tax base of neutral business taxes
by Ruf, Martin
- 84-87 Corruption driven by imitative behavior
by Accinelli, Elvio & Carrera, Edgar J. Sánchez
- 88-90 Should we tax vacant dwellings? A search equilibrium model applied to the rental housing market
by Ménard, Sébastien
- 91-95 On the structure of US unemployment disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and gender
by Queneau, Hervé & Sen, Amit
- 96-98 Who believes in the Taylor principle? Evidence from the Livingston survey
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 99-101 On the concavity of the consumption function with the time varying discount rate
by Gong, Liutang & Zhong, Ruquan & Zou, Heng-fu
- 102-105 Self selection among different export markets
by Serti, Francesco & Tomasi, Chiara
- 106-109 Sclerosis and large volatilities: Two sides of the same coin
by Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas
- 110-114 On voluntary eco-labeling and fiscal incentives
by Jamalpuria, Aditi
- 115-118 Solution of the Hotelling’s game in secure strategies
by Iskakov, Mikhail & Iskakov, Alexey
- 119-122 Inflation uncertainty and unemployment uncertainty: Why transparency about monetary policy targets matters
by Sánchez, Marcelo
- 123-126 New evidence on the role of cognitive skill in economic development
by Laurini, Márcio Poletti & de Carvalho Andrade, Eduardo
- 127-130 Financial market participation, financial intermediation, and monetary policy
by Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 131-133 Transmitted unemployment under the linked exchange rate system: Evidence from Hong Kong
by Ran, Jimmy & Zhou, Youqing
- 134-137 Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs: Experimental evidence
by Boone, Jan & Larraín Aylwin, María Jose & Müller, Wieland & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 138-141 The effects of monetary policy at different stages of economic development
by Reed, Robert R. & Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 142-145 Intermediary cost and coexistence puzzle
by Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong
- 146-148 Transfer pricing policy and the intensity of tax rate competition
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 149-155 On the severity of economic downturns: Lessons from cross-country evidence
by Agnello, Luca & Nerlich, Carolin
- 156-160 Does market participation promote generalized trust? Experimental evidence from Southern Africa
by Siziba, Shephard & Bulte, Erwin
- 161-164 Dynamic programming with shape-preserving rational spline Hermite interpolation
by Cai, Yongyang & Judd, Kenneth L.
- 165-167 On the variability of income within and across generations
by Jäntti, Markus & Lindahl, Lena
- 168-169 The variance of a rank estimator of transformation models
by Jochmans, Koen
- 170-173 Evaluating estimates of materials offshoring from US manufacturing
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Jensen, J. Bradford
- 174-177 Connectionist-based rules describing the pass-through of individual goods prices into trend inflation in the United States
by Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane M. & Schmidt, Vincent A.
- 178-181 Do professional forecasters in Asian–Pacific countries believe in the monetary neutrality?
by Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 182-185 On measuring the efficiency of monetary policy
by Briec, Walter & Gabillon, Emmanuelle & Lasselle, Laurence & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann
- 186-188 Do balanced skills help nascent entrepreneurs to make progress in the venture creation process?
by Stuetzer, Michael & Goethner, Maximilian & Cantner, Uwe
- 189-191 Attribute decomposition of multidimensional inequality indices
by Kobus, Martyna
- 192-195 Ethnic fractionalization and unemployment
by Feldmann, Horst
- 196-199 The flexible Fourier form and Dickey–Fuller type unit root tests
by Enders, Walter & Lee, Junsoo
- 200-203 Real interest rate and labor market performance in developing countries
by Feldmann, Horst
- 204-207 Cross-checking optimal monetary policy with information from the Taylor rule
by Tillmann, Peter
- 208-210 Penn World Table 7.0: Are the data flawed?
by Breton, Theodore R.
- 211-213 When does elastic labor supply cause an inverted-U effect of patents on innovation?
by Chu, Angus C. & Pan, Shiyuan & Sun, Minjuan
- 214-216 Performance of nonlinear instrumental variable unit root tests using recursive detrending methods
by Lee, Hyejin & Meng, Ming & Lee, Junsoo
- 217-219 On the reversibility of structural reforms
by Campos, Nauro F. & Horváth, Roman
- 220-222 Do bank characteristics influence the effect of monetary policy on bank risk?
by Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 223-226 Decentralized fiscal federalism revisited: Optimal income taxation and public goods under horizontal leadership
by Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars
- 227-229 Cooperative models for allocating an object
by Fragnelli, Vito & Gagliardo, Stefano
- 230-234 An algorithm for generalized impulse-response functions in Markov-switching structural VAR
by Karamé, F.
- 235-238 Heresy or enlightenment? The well-being age U-shape effect is flat
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Haisken-DeNew, John P.
- 239-242 Analysis of interactive fixed effects dynamic linear panel regression with measurement error
by Lee, Nayoung & Moon, Hyungsik Roger & Weidner, Martin
- 243-246 Trade, variety, and immigration
by Chen, Bo & Jacks, David S.
- 247-249 Communication matters: US monetary policy and commodity price volatility
by Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M. & Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 250-252 Is relative risk aversion constant? A reinterpretation of recent asset allocation findings at the micro level
by Liu, Desu
- 253-255 Short and long memory in stock returns data
by Goddard, John & Onali, Enrico
- 256-258 Demand fluctuations and productivity of service industries
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- 259-262 Flattening of the Phillips curve and the role of the oil price: An unobserved component model for the USA and Australia
by Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara
- 263-267 Fairness and fairness for neighbors: The difference between the Myerson value and component-wise egalitarian solutions
by Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe
- 268-271 On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends
by Kaufmann, Hendrik & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp
- 272-275 The assortative matching scheme in a survival battle
by Aloni, Elad & Sela, Aner
- 276-279 Computational accuracy and distributional analysis in models with incomplete markets and aggregate uncertainty
by Horvath, Michal
- 280-282 On international spillovers
by Bianco, Dominique & Niang, Abdou-Aziz
- 283-286 Stock returns and inflation: Evidence from quantile regressions
by Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 287-290 Testing for the effects of omitted power transformations
by Cho, Jin Seo & Ishida, Isao
- 291-294 Cultural transmission of civicness
by Ljunge, Martin
- 295-297 Asymmetric extreme tails and prospective utility of momentum returns
by Gregory-Allen, Russell & Lu, Helen & Stork, Philip
- 298-302 An infimum coefficient unit root test allowing for an unknown break in trend
by Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J.
- 303-305 Non-probabilistic decision making with memory constraints
by Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 306-310 Import diversification along the growth path
by Jaimovich, Esteban
- 311-314 How Naiveté improves efficiency in trading with preplay communication
by Saran, Rene
- 315-317 The liquidity effect: Evidence from the U.S
by Crowder, William J.
- 318-321 Tax audits, fines and optimal tax evasion in a dynamic context
by Levaggi, Rosella & Menoncin, Francesco
- 322-325 The importance of the electoral rule: Evidence from Italy
by Bordignon, Massimo & Monticini, Andrea
- 326-329 The co-evolution of reciprocity-based wage offers and effort choices
by Schliffke, Philipp
- 330-333 Holdups and holdouts: What do they have in common?
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Segerson, Kathleen
- 334-336 Catholic schools, competition, and public school quality
by Carattini, Juliana F. & Dills, Angela K. & Mulholland, Sean E. & Sederberg, Rachel B.
- 337-339 Corporate visibility and executive pay
by Rayton, Bruce A. & Brammer, Stephen & Cheng, Suwina
- 340-343 On the asymmetric relationship between the size of the underground economy and the change in effective tax rate in Taiwan
by Wang, David Han-Min & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Hu, Heng-Chang
- 344-347 A simple model of price dispersion
by Chudik, Alexander
- 348-353 A fiscal stimulus with deep habits and optimal monetary policy
by Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul & Melina, Giovanni & Yang, Bo
- 354-356 Money, capital and the Pigou effect
by Mansoorian, Arman
- 357-361 A note on proper scoring rules and risk aversion
by Peysakhovich, Alexander & Plagborg-Møller, Mikkel
- 362-364 International emissions trading: Good or bad?
by Holtsmark, Bjart & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 365-367 Identification issues in some double-index models for non-negative data
by Papadopoulos, Georgios & Santos Silva, J.M.C.
- 368-371 Consensus building on the FOMC: An analysis of end of tenure policy preferences
by Johnson, Eric D. & Ellis, Michael A. & Kotenko, Diana
- 372-374 How sensitive is Nordhaus to Weitzman? Climate policy in DICE with an alternative damage function
by Wouter Botzen, W.J. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 375-378 Is there an empirical link between trade liberalisation and export performance?
by Ratnaike, Yasanji C.
- 379-382 Tax structure and growth: How robust is the empirical evidence?
by Xing, Jing
2012, Volume 116, Issue 3
- 273-276 A back-door brain drain
by Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz
- 277-280 Markups and the number of firms in a simple model of imperfect competition
by Chang, Cheng-wei & Lai, Ching-chong
- 281-283 Credit constraints and the process of development
by Nishida, Keigo
- 284-287 Asymmetric information and the demand for private health insurance in Korea
by Lee, Yong-Woo
- 288-290 Young immigrant children and their educational attainment
by Ohinata, Asako & van Ours, Jan C.
- 291-294 Is the choice of (t−T) in Battese and Coelli (1992) type stochastic frontier models innocuous? Observations and generalisations
by Wheat, Phill & Smith, Andrew
- 295-297 Commitment through risk
by Kylymnyuk, Dmytro & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 298-300 Revenue decentralization and inflation: A re-evaluation
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 301-303 Price discrimination in asymmetric Cournot oligopoly
by Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András
- 304-307 New weighting scheme for the dimensions in multidimensional poverty indices
by Belhadj, Besma
- 308-311 Factors related to the depth of the latest crisis for EU-27 countries: The key role of relative inequality/poverty
by Georgopoulos, Demosthenes & Papadogonas, Theodore & Sfakianakis, George
- 312-315 A model for assessing the contribution of innovative SMEs to economic growth: The intangible approach
by González-Loureiro, Miguel & Pita-Castelo, Jose
- 316-318 Usage of an estimated coefficient as a dependent variable
by Hornstein, Abigail S. & Greene, William H.
- 319-321 Simultaneity bias in the analysis of perceived job insecurity and subjective well-being
by Geishecker, Ingo
- 322-325 Density prediction of stock index returns using GARCH models: Frequentist or Bayesian estimation?
by Hoogerheide, Lennart F. & Ardia, David & Corré, Nienke
- 326-329 Forecasting stock prices: Do forecasters herd?
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 330-332 A characterization of the plurality rule
by Sekiguchi, Yohei
- 333-334 More on the Fox paradox
by Karagiannis, Giannis
- 335-338 Consumer bounded rationality and rigidity/flexibility retail price patterns
by Spiegler, Ran
- 339-342 Testing post-cartel pricing during litigation
by Erutku, Can
- 343-345 On strong independence of allocative efficiency from distribution in the theory of public goods
by Kleinberg, Norman L. & Ma, Barry K. & Weiss, Jeffrey H.
- 346-348 Decomposition of non-linear models using simulated residuals
by Wolff, François-Charles
- 349-353 Market access and wages: A spatially heterogeneous approach
by Paredes, Dusan & Iturra, Victor
- 354-357 A test for complementarities among multiple technologies that avoids the curse of dimensionality
by Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance & Kliebenstein, James & Orazem, Peter