Contact information of Blackwell:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
This journal is no longer published by Blackwell. For a followup journal, see Agricultural Economics, published by International Association of Agricultural Economists.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: William Masters
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): William Alan Masters
Gerald E. Shively
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:agecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1988, Volume 1, Issue 4
1987, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 195-207 On why agriculture declines with economic growth
by Anderson, Kym
- 209-227 Spatial organization of marketing facilities in developing countries: A case study of oilseeds in Sudan
by Dean Baldwin, E. & Babiker, Babiker I. & Larson, Donald W.
- 229-239 A risk responsive acreage response function for millet in Niger
by Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 241-258 Labour-related structural trends in South African maize production
by Van Zyl, J. & Vink, N. & Fenyes, T. I.
- 259-272 Effects of the energy crisis on French agriculture between 1974 and 1984
by Bonny, Sylvie
- 273-290 Wheat and maize price policies in Hungary: Tradeoffs between foreign exchange and government revenue
by Braverman, Avishay & Hammer, Jeffrey S. & Morduch, Jonathan J.
1987, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 97-112 Changing agricultural comparative advantage
by Abbott, Philip C. & Thompson, Robert L.
- 113-125 Structural variations of agriculture in the pacific
by Yamauchi, Hiroshi
- 127-142 Risk-taking preferences of farmers in northern Thailand: Measurements and implications
by Grisley, William & Kellog, Earl
- 143-157 Institutional reform of marketing and related services to agriculture, with particular reference to Africa
by Abbott, John C.
- 159-174 Structural change and its impact on traditional agricultural sectors of rapidly developing countries: The case of natural rubber
by Barlow, Colin & Jayasuriya, S. K.
- 175-190 The evolution and implications of the U.S. food security act of 1985
by Spitze, R. G. F.
- 191-192 Elements of agricultural trade policies : J.P. Houck. Macmillan, New York, 1986, 224 pp., US$29.95 (hardcover), ISBN 0-02947720-4
by Rabinowicz, Ewa
- 192-193 The economics of tropical farm management : J.P. Makeham and L.R. Malcolm. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1986, 178 pp., [UK pound]19.50 (hardcover), [UK pound]6.95 (paperback), ISBN 0-521-30894-1 (hardcover), 0-521-31367-8 (paperback)
by Collinson, M. P.
1986, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-18 Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem
- 19-34 Agricultural policy in tropical Africa: is a turnaround possible?
by Due, Jean M.
- 35-52 Appraising alternatives for allocating and cost recovery for irrigation water in Egypt
by Bowen, Richard L. & Young, Robert A.
- 53-65 Persistent underinvestment in public agricultural research
by Oehmke, James F.
- 67-85 Effects of increasing agricultural productivity in a multisectoral model for the Philippines
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 87-89 Subjective equilibrium theory of the farm household : C. Nakajima. Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1986, xii + 302, US $57.50/Dfl. 155.00, ISBN 0-444-42646-9
by Sharma, Kailash
- v-vi Editorial
by Hedley Douglas D.