Principles of dynamic optimization in resource management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mullen, John D. & Helyar, K.R. & Pagan, Phil, 2000. "Economic and Biological Perspectives on Off-site Effects Associated with Soil Acidification," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123709, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Jones, Randall E., 2000.
"A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control,"
12902, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2000. "A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123685, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Khairo, Salahadin A. & Norton, Mark R. & Garden, P. & Graham, Phil & Langford, Colin & Armstrong, P. & Brassil, T., 2009. "The impact of superphosphate and surface-applied lime on the profitability and sustainability of wool production on the tablelands of NSW," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47939, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D., 2005. "An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137866, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zull, Andrew F. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Lawes, Roger A., 2009. "Optimising woody-weed control," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47620, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 117-144.
- Aluwihare, Parakrama & Jones, Randall E. & Letcher, Rebecca A., 2005. "The farm level impacts of water sharing plans in the Namoi Valley: A stochastic dynamic programming analysis," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137742, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fisher, Brian S. & Thorpe, Sally, 1990. "Issues In Resource Management," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(02), August.
- Mullen, John D., 2001. "An Economic Persective On Land Degradation Issues," Research Reports 27999, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.