Empirically testing the law of one price in an international commodity market: A rational expectations application to the natural rubber market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Smith, Darnell B., 1998. "Price Integration In Mercosur Countries: A Fractional Cointegration Analysis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20954, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Phillips, Llad & Pippenger, John, 2005. "Some Pitfalls in Testing the Law of One Price in Commodity Markets," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt92b16177, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake, 1999.
"Pass-through of exchange rates and tariffs in Greek-US tobacco trade,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake, 1999. "Pass-through of exchange rates and tariffs in Greek-US tobacco trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 269-277, December.
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Smith, Darnell B., 1998. "Fractional Conintegration And The False Rejection Of The Law Of One Price In International Commodity Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.