Role of education and extension in the adoption of technology: A study of upland rice and soybean farmers in Central-West Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Other versions of this item:
- Strauss, John & Barbosa, Mariza & Teixeira, Sonia & Thomas, Duncan & Junior, Raimundo Gomes, 1991. "Role of education and extension in the adoption of technology: a study of upland rice and soybean farmers in Central-West Brazil," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(4), August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2009. "Agri-Environment Advisory Activities Effects on Best Management Practices Adoption," MPRA Paper 18961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaguongo, Wachira & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Wale, Edilegnaw & Darroch, Mark A.G. & Low, Jan W., 2010. "Factors influencing adoption and intensity of adoption of orange flesh sweetpotato varieties: evidence from an extension intervention in Nyanza and Western province, Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96805, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Does agricultural extension pay?: A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the impact of agri-environmental advisory activities on best management practice adoption: A case study of Québec," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1363-1374, May.
- Mazuze, Feliciano M., 2007. "Analysis of Adoption of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes: The Case Study of Gaza Province in Mozambique," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55868, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.