Analysis of Adoption of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes: The Case Study of Gaza Province in Mozambique
AbstractInstitute of Agricultural Research of Mozambique Directorate of Training, Documentation, and Technology Transfer
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Working Papers with number 55868.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; Mozambique; sweet potato; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Crawford, Eric W. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2003. "Agricultural Input Use and Market Development in Africa: Recent Perspectives and Insights," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11342, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Strauss, John & Barbosa, Mariza & Teixeira, Sonia & Thomas, Duncan & Gomes Junior, Raimundo, 1991. "Role of education and extension in the adoption of technology: A study of upland rice and soybean farmers in Central-West Brazil," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 341-359, August.
- James Mbata, 2001. "Determinants of animal traction adoption in traditional agriculture: An application of the multivariate probit procedure to the case of Lesotho," Development Southern Africa, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 309-325.
- Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Goode, Frank M., 1992. "Technology adoption on small farms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-282, February.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 2003. "Understanding Farm-Level Technology Adoption: Lessons Learned From Cimmyt'S Micro Surveys In Eastern Africa," Economics Working Papers 46552, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.