The calculation of returns to research in distorted markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oehmke, James F. & Crawford, Eric W., 2004. "Analysis Of Projects With Price Effects, And Application To Innovation And Technical Change," Staff Papers 11766, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Masters, William A. & Sanders, John H., 1995. "Returns from research in economies with policy distortions: hybrid sorghum in Sudan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 183-192, August.
- Radhakrishnan, Manju & Islam, Nazrul & Ward, Glynn, 2009. "Measuring the benefits from R&D investment beyond the farm gate: the case of the WA wine industry," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48169, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Raitzer, David A. & Kelley, Timothy G., 2008. "Benefit-cost meta-analysis of investment in the International Agricultural Research Centers of the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 108-123, March.
- Frisvold, George B. & Sullivan, John & Raneses, Anton, 2003. "Genetic improvements in major US crops: the size and distribution of benefits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 109-119, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.