International agricultural research systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 1998. "Financing agricultural R&D in rich countries: what's happening and why," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Beintema, Nienke M., 2002. "Slow Magic: Agricultural R&D A Century After Mendel," Working Papers 14364, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Diao, Xinshen & Johnson, Michael, 2005. "Achieving regional growth dynamics in African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Guo, Zhe & Koo, Jawoo & Wood, Stanley, 2009. "Fertilizer profitability in East Africa: A Spatially Explicit Policy Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51710, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vijay Laxmi & Olaf Erenstein, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research - The Case of Zero Tillage in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Rice-Wheat Systems," Microeconomics Working Papers 22398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vijay Laxmi & Olaf Erenstein, 2006.
"Assessing the impact of international natural resource management research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's rice-wheat systems,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2006-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pray, Carl E., 1987. "Private Sector Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer in LDCS: Report on Phase II," Reports 7525, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.