Citations for "Measuring hospital cost efficiency with panel data models"
by Miika Linna
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2004.
"The sources of hospital cost variability,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 927-939.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013.
"A survey of DEA applications,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- C. L. Chua & Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2009.
"Hospital Competition, Technical Efficiency, and Quality,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2009n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nedelea, I. Cristian & Fannin, James Matthew, 2012.
"Efficiency Analysis of Rural Hospitals: Parametric and Semi-parametric Approaches,"
2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama
119725, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Juha Laine & Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen & Anja Noro, 2005.
"Measuring the productive efficiency and clinical quality of institutional long-term care for the elderly,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 245-256.
- Kathleen Carey, 2000.
"A multilevel modelling approach to analysis of patient costs under managed care,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 435-446.
- Kristensen, Troels & Olsen, Kim Rose & Kilsmark, Jannie & Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Pedersen, Kjeld Møller, 2012.
"Economies of scale and scope in the Danish hospital sector prior to radical restructuring plans,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 120-126.
- Emma Medin & Kjartan Anthun & Unto Häkkinen & Sverre Kittelsen & Miika Linna & Jon Magnussen & Kim Olsen & Clas Rehnberg, 2011.
"Cost efficiency of university hospitals in the Nordic countries: a cross-country analysis,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 509-519, December.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo M. Zago, 2007.
"Behavioral differences between public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the Italian national health service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 75-96.
- Tiemann, Oliver & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011.
"Changes in hospital efficiency after privatization,"
hche Research Papers
2011/02, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche), University of Hamburg.
- Antonio Giuffrida and & Hugh Gravelle, .
"Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA,"
99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martine M. Bellanger & Zeynep Or, 2008.
"What can we learn from a cross-country comparison of the costs of child delivery?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages S47-S57.
- O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus, 2008.
"A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 158-189, September.
- Annika Herr, 2008.
"Cost and technical efficiency of German hospitals: does ownership matter?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(9), pages 1057-1071.
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2008.
"Assessing Hospital Efficiency: Non-parametric Evidence for Portugal,"
2008/07, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Lourens Broersma & Arjen Edzes & Jouke van Dijk, 2011.
"Have Dutch Municipalities Become More Efficient in Managing the Costs of Social Assistance Dependency? (refereed paper),"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p177, European Regional Science Association.
- Linna, Miika & Hakkinen, Unto & Magnussen, Jon, 2006.
"Comparing hospital cost efficiency between Norway and Finland,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 268-278, August.
- Productivity Commission, 2009.
"Public and Private Hospitals,"
Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 37.
- Tiemann, Oliver & Schreyögg, Jonas & Busse, Reinhard, 2012.
"Hospital ownership and efficiency: A review of studies with particular focus on Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 163-171.
- Maija-Liisa Järviö & Kalevi Luoma, 2000.
"Productivity Changes in Finnish Health Centres: A Malmquist Index Approach,"
218, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Medhi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2006.
"Effects of ownership, subsidization and teaching activities on hospital costs in Switzerland,"
Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano
0606, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Kirsi Vitikainen & Miika Linna & Andrew Street, 2010.
"Substituting inpatient for outpatient care: what is the impact on hospital costs and efficiency?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 395-404, August.
- Kalyan Chakraborty & John Poggio, 2008.
"Efficiency and Equity in School Funding: A Case Study for Kansas,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 228-241, May.
- Michael D. Rosko, 2001.
"Cost efficiency of US hospitals: a stochastic frontier approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 539-551.
- Annika Frohloff, 2007.
"Cost and Technical Efficiency of German Hospitals – A Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0002, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.