Citations for "A General Approach to Measuring Exchange Market Pressure"
by Weymark, Diana N
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Hegerty, Scott W., 2009.
"Capital inflows, exchange market pressure, and credit growth in four transition economies with fixed exchange rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-167, June.
- Cynthia Tori & Scott Tori, 2001.
"Exchange market pressure, trade, sovereign credit ratings, and U.S. exports in banking services,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(1), pages 48-62, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2009.
"Has Inflation Targeting Improved Monetary Policy? Evaluating Policy Effectiveness in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0906, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Shabbir Ahmad & Abul Shamsuddin & Malcolm Treadgold, 2012.
"A monetary analysis of foreign exchange market disequilibrium in Fiji,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 66-81.
- Syed Adnan Haider Ali Shah Bukhari & Muhammad Shahbaz Akmal & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2006.
"Impact of Exchange Market Forces on Pak-Rupee Exchange Rates during Globalization Period: An Empirical Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 121-139, Jan-Jun.
- Thomas Willett & Eric M.P. Chiu & Sirathorn (B.J.) Dechsakulthorn & Ramya Ghosh & Bernard Kibesse & Kenneth Kim & Jeff (Yongbok) Kim & Alice Ouyang, 2011.
"Classifying international aspects of currency regimes,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 288-303, November.
- C. Paul Hallwood & Ian W. Marsh, 2003.
"Exchange Market Pressure on the Pound-Dollar Exchange Rate: 1925-1931,"
2003-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S., 2013.
"Measuring currency pressures: The cases of the Japanese yen, the Chinese yuan, and the UK pound,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-20.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2006.
"Exchange Market Intervention and Evidence of Post-Crisis Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes in Selected East Asian Economies,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2006-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- You, Kefei & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012.
"A twelve-area model for the equilibrium Chinese Yuan/US dollar nominal exchange rate,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 151-170.
- Franc Klaassen & Henk Jager, 2007.
"Model-free Measurement of Exchange Market Pressure,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-112/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alessandro Prati & Massimo Sbracia, 2002.
"Currency crises and uncertainty about fundamentals,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
446, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- P. Siklos, D. Waymark, 2006.
"Measuring the Impact of Intervention on Exchange Market Pressure,"
eg0048, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Braz, José & Pereira, Luis brites & Nunes, Luis C., 2006.
"Exchange market pressure and the credibility of Macau's currency Board,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp492, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2008.
"Data Revisions, Gradualism, and US Inflation Pressure in Real Time,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0816, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007.
"Comparative analysis of the exchange market pressure in Central European countries with the Eurozone membership perspective,"
3906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2000-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2006.
"Estimation of the Exchange Market Pressure in the EU4 Countries: A Model-Dependent Approach,"
7256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shakila Jeisman, 2004.
"Exchange Market Pressure in Australia,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
183, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Emanuel-Werner Kohlscheen, 2000.
"Estimating Exchange Market Pressure and Intervention Activity,"
Working Papers Series
9, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008.
"Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective,"
12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramon Moreno & Bharat Trehan, 2000.
"Common shocks and currency crises,"
Working Paper Series
2000-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2007.
"Is Sterilized Intervention Effective? New International Evidence,"
142007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2009.
"Intervention index and exchange rate regimes: the cases of selected East-Asian economies,"
17138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott W Hegerty, 2010.
"Exchange-market pressure and currency crises in Latin America: Empirical tests of their macroeconomic determinants,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2210-2219.
- Sung Yeung Kwack, 2001.
"An Empirical Assessment Of Monetary Policy Responses To Capital Inflows In Asia Before The Financial Crisis,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 95-113.
- Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M., 2003.
"Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 727-748, November.
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008.
"International Money and Finance,"
2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.