Citations for "Is the Budget Deficit "Too Large"?: Some Further Evidence"
by Tanner, Evan & Liu, Peter
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Onel, Gulcan & Utkulu, Utku, 2006.
"Modeling the long-run sustainability of Turkish external debt with structural changes,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 669-682, July.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2009.
"Are Eu Budget Deficits Stationary?,"
Working Paper Series
17_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Tsong, Ching-Chuan & Wu, Chien-Wei & Chiu, Hsien-Hung & Lee, Cheng-Feng, 2013.
"Covariate unit root tests under structural change and asymmetric STAR dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 101-112.
- Dimitris Hatzinikolaou & Theodore Simos, 2013.
"A new test for deficit sustainability and its application to US data,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 61-79, August.
- Ata Ozkaya, 2013.
"Public Debt Stock Sustainability in Selected OECD Countries,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(1), pages 31-49.
- Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2002.
"Is the US Fiscal Deficit Sustainable? A Fractionally Integrated and Cointegrated Approach,"
Faculty Working Papers
03/02, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2007.
"What do we really know about fiscal sustainability in the EU? A panel data diagnostic,"
Working Paper Series
0820, European Central Bank.
- John T. Cuddington, 1997.
"Analysing the Sustainability of Fiscal Deficits in Developing Countries,"
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Sampaio, Raquel Menezes Bezerra, 2005.
"The Asymmetric Behavior of the U.S. Public Debt,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
593, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2005.
"Sustainability of Current Account for Turkey: Intertemporal Solvency Approach,"
1220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Reinhard Neck & Theodore Panagiotidis & Christian Richter, 2008.
"An empirical investigation of the sustainability of the public deficit in Portugal,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 209-223, July.
- Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos, 2013.
"Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 730-749.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2006.
"International Intertemporal Solvency in OECD Countries: Evidence from Panel Unit Root,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(1), pages 44-49.
- Anton Velinov, 2014.
"Assessing the Sustainability of Government Debt: On the Different States of the Debt/GDP Process,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1359, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ananda Jayawickrama & Tilak Abeysinghe, 2006.
"Sustainability Of Fiscal Deficits: The U.S. Experience 1929-2004,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
05xx, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L. A. & Perez de Gracia, F., 2004.
"Is the US fiscal deficit sustainable?: A fractionally integrated approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 501-526.
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2007.
"What We Really Know about Fiscal Sustainability in the EU? A Panel Data Diagnostic,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2007/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Cashin, P. & Olekalns, N., 2000.
"An Examination of the Sustainability of Indian Fiscal Policy,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
748, The University of Melbourne.
- Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini, 2008.
"Indicators and Tests of Fiscal Sustainability: An Integrated Approach,"
CEIS Research Paper
111, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2008.
- Ata Ozkaya, 2013.
"The Effects of Debt Intolerance and Public Debt Sustainability on Credit Ratings: Evidence From European Economies,"
011, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- James Payne & Hassan Mohammadi, 2006.
"Are Adjustments in the U.S. Budget Deficit Asymmetric? Another Look at Sustainability,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(1), pages 15-22, March.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Ananda Jayawickrama, 2013.
"A segmented trend model to assess fiscal sustainability: The US experience 1929–2009,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1129-1141, June.
- Panagiotis Pantelidis & Emmanouil Trachanas & Athanasios L. Athanasenas & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2009.
"On the Dynamics of the Greek Twin Deficits: Empirical evidence over the period 1960 – 2007,"
International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR),
Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 2(2), pages 9-32, December.
- Evan Tanner & Yasser Abdih, 2009.
IMF Working Papers
09/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Bogdan Dima & Oana Lobont & Cristina Nicolescu, 2009.
"The Fiscal Revenues And Public Expenditures: Is Their Evolution Sustenable? The Romanian Case,"
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica,
Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 42.
- Jyh-lin Wu & Stilianos Fountas & Show-lin Chen, 1996.
"Testing for the Sustainability of the Current Account Deficit in Two Industrial Countries,"
11, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1996.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2008.
"Are EU budgets stationary?,"
Discussion Paper Series
2008_07, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Kausik Chaudhuri & Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2009.
"Revenue-Expenditure Nexus for Southern States: Some Policy Oriented Econometric Observations,"
2009-048, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.