Citations for "The Fed and the New Economy"
by Laurence Ball & Robert R. Tchaidze
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Yongcheol Shin, 2010.
"Shifting Preferences at the Fed: Evidence from Rolling Dynamic Multipliers and Impulse Response Analysis,"
IMK Working Paper
16-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Youngcheol Shin, 2011. "Shifting Preferences at the Fed: Evidence from Rolling Dynamic Multipliers and Impulse Response Analysis," Working Papers 2011-057, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "The effects of Minsky moment and stock prices on the US Taylor Rule," MPRA Paper 27840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Rosende, 2004. "Política Monetaria bajo Incertidumbre: Reflexiones después de Jackson Hole 2003," Documentos de Trabajo 263, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Cette, Gilbert & Mairesse, Jacques & Kocoglu, Yusuf, 2005.
"ICT diffusion and potential output growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 231-234, May.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2006. "On Lower-bound Traps: A Framework for the Analysis of Monetary Policy in the ÒAgeÓ of Central Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_478, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kandil, Magda, 2005. "Money, interest, and prices: Some international evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 129-147.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2003.
"Robust monetary policy rules with unknown natural rates,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2003-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2002. "Robust Monetary Policy Rules with Unknown Natural Rates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 63-146.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2002. "Robust monetary policy rules with unknown natural rates," Working Paper Series 2003-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert Tchaidze & Alina Carare, 2004.
"The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How precisely can we estimate them?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
132, Econometric Society.
- Alina Carare & Robert Tchaidze, 2008. "The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How Precisely Can We Estimate Them? ," Working Papers 006-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Choo, Han Gwang & Kurita, Takamitsu, 2011. "An empirical investigation of monetary interaction in the Korean economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-280, April.
- Cette, G. & Pfister, C., 2003.
"The Challenges of the "New Economy" for Monetary Policy,"
100, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2003. "The challenges of the "new economy" for monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 213-233 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter Tillmann, 2009.
"The Fed’s perceived Phillips curve: Evidence from individual FOMC forecasts,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
200946, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tillmann, Peter, 2010. "The Fed's perceived Phillips curve: Evidence from individual FOMC forecasts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1008-1013, December.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
02/542, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005.
"Understanding the Greenspan standard,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Forte, Antonio, 2009.
"The European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England: is the Taylor Rule an useful benchmark for the last decade?,"
18309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Forte, 2010. "The European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England: Is the Taylor Rule a useful benchmark for the last decade?," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels, vol. 53(2), pages 1-31.
- Ramaprasad Bhar, 2010. "Stochastic Filtering With Applications In Finance:," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7736.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Schorfheide, Frank, 2007.
"Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? A structural investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1069-1087, May.
- Thomas Lubik & Frank Schorfheide, 2003. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Structural Investigation," Economics Working Paper Archive 505, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to solve Lubik-Schorfheide JME 2007 DSGE model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," series 0024, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Apr 2009.