The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar
AbstractTable of Contents: Floriane Clement: A Multi-Scale Analysis of Institutions, Interestsand Beliefs Associated With Forest Policies. Insights from NorthernVietnam; Katrin Daedlow, Robert Arlinghaus, Volker Beckmann: Collective Choice on Different Spatial Levels and over Time: A Framework to Analyze Adaptation and Sustainability of Common Pool Resource Management in German Recreational Fisheries (GRF); Eva Ebenhöh: Designing Agent-Based Models of Water Management Regimes Using the IAD Framework; Louisa Evans: Local Decision-Making Processes for Governance of Marine Social-Ecological Systems; Adam Henry: Simulating the Evolution of Policy-Relevant Beliefs: Can Rational Learning Lead to Advocacy Coalitions?; Alexander Lenger: Constitutional Ecological Economics; Achim Schlüter: Institutional Change, Rationalities and Thick Description; Christine Werthmann: Water Management in Seasonal Floodplains of the Mekong Delta; Stefan Ambec, Carine Sebi: Acceptable Regulations to Reduce Resource Extraction with Heterogeneous Costs; Bjorn Vollan: What Reciprocity? – The Impact of Culture and Sociopolitical Background on Trust Games in Namibia and South Africa --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning in its series Working Papers with number 47-2007.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ife.uni-freiburg.de/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson and Pranab Bardhan., 1996.
"Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley
C96-071, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Inequality And Conservation On The Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 577-602, July.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff & Bardhan, Pranab, 1996. "Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkele qt7f9913w9, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive, Dalhousie, Department of Economics 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2005. "Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 47-58, July.
- Ambec, Stefan & Hotte, Louis, 2006.
"On the redistributive impact of privatizing a resource under imperfect enforcement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(06), pages 677-696, December.
- Ambec, S. & Hotte, L., 2003. "On the redistributive impact of privitazing a resource under imperfect enforcement," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 200302, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2003. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 415-425.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.