Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 50 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ostrom, Elinor (Ed.) & Schlüter, Achim (Ed.), 2007. "The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar," Working Papers 47-2007, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009.
"Effects of Global Fisheries on Developing Countries Possibilities for Income and Threat of Depletion,"
Working Papers in Economics
393, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009. "Effects of Global Fisheries on Developing Countries: Possibilities for Income and Threat of Depletion," Discussion Papers dp-10-09-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Cheung, William W.L. & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2008. "Trade-offs between conservation and socio-economic objectives in managing a tropical marine ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 193-210, May.
- Larkin, Sherry L. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Adams, Charles M. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 2004. "Buyback Programs for Capacity Reduction in the U.S. Atlantic Shark Fishery," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
- Nostbakken, Linda & Thebaud, Olivier & Sorensen, Lars-Christian, 2011. "Investment Behaviour and Capacity Adjustment in Fisheries: A Survey of the Literature," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(2).
- Stoeven, Max T. & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Privatizing renewable resources: Who gains, who loses?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sebi, Carine, 2010.
"The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations,"
LERNA Working Papers
10.19.325, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Stefan Ambec & Carine Sebi, 2011. "The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Jennifer Jacquet, 2009. "Silent water: a brief examination of the marine fisheries crisis," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 255-263, April.
- Lindebo, Erik, 2005. "Role of Subsidies in EU Fleet Capacity Management," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(4).
- Naoto Jinji, 2011. "Fisheries Subsidies and Management in Open Economies," Discussion papers e-11-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- repec:ags:mareec:133368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung, Chih-Ming & Shaw, Daigee, 2006. "The Impact of Upstream Catch and Global Warming on the Grey Mullet Fishery in Taiwan: A Non-cooperative Game Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.