Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 50 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009.
"Effects of Global Fisheries on Developing Countries: Possibilities for Income and Threat of Depletion,"
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
dp-10-09-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009. "Effects of Global Fisheries on Developing Countries Possibilities for Income and Threat of Depletion," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 393, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ostrom, Elinor (Ed.) & Schlüter, Achim (Ed.), 2007. "The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar," Working Papers, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning 47-2007, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Jennifer Jacquet, 2009. "Silent water: a brief examination of the marine fisheries crisis," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 255-263, April.
- Larkin, Sherry L. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Adams, Charles M. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 2004. "Buyback Programs for Capacity Reduction in the U.S. Atlantic Shark Fishery," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
- Cheung, William W.L. & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2008. "Trade-offs between conservation and socio-economic objectives in managing a tropical marine ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 193-210, May.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sebi, Carine, 2010.
"The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations,"
LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse
10.19.325, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Stefan Ambec & Carine Sebi, 2011. "The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Carvalho, Natacha & Rege, Sameer & Fortuna, Mário & Isidro, Eduardo & Edwards-Jones, Gareth, 2011. "Estimating the impacts of eliminating fisheries subsidies on the small island economy of the Azores," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1822-1830, August.
- Naoto Jinji, 2011. "Fisheries Subsidies and Management in Open Economies," Discussion papers, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University e-11-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Stoeven, Max T. & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Privatizing renewable resources: Who gains, who loses?," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2012-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.