Partnerships And Urban Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Departement of Economics, Napier University in its series Working Paper with number p13.
Date of creation: Apr 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Napier University, Sighthill, Sighthill Court, Edinburgh, EH11 4BN
Phone: 0131 455 3374
Web page: http://www.napier.ac.uk/business-school/OurStaff/BusinessSchoolStaff/Pages/AccountingFinancialAndLawStaff.aspx
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wintrobe, Ronald, 1981. "It pays to do good, but not to do more good than it pays : A note on the survival of altruism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 201-213, September.
- A Harding, 1991. "The rise of urban growth coalitions, UK-style?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(3), pages 295-317, June.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Bloom, 1990.
"Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game,"
650, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & David E. Bloom & Gordon B. Dahl, 2013. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Working Papers 1451, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Bloom, 1993. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game," NBER Working Papers 4447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, O. & Bloom, D., 1990. "Lawyers As Agents Of The Devil In A Prisoner'S Dilemma Game," Papers 57, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Robert H. Frank & Thomas Gilovich & Dennis T. Regan, 1993. "Does Studying Economics Inhibit Cooperation?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 159-171, Spring.
- James Meade., . "Agathotopia," Hume Papers 16, David Hume Institute.
- Moszoro, Marian & Krzyzanowska, Magdalena, 2011. "Implementing public-private partnerships in municipalities," IESE Research Papers D/908, IESE Business School.
- Ronald W. McQuaid, 1998. "The role of partnerships in regional and urban development at the turn of the century," ERSA conference papers ersa98p121, European Regional Science Association.
- Dr Ronald W. McQuaid, 1994. "Local Enterprise Companies And Economic Development - Some Issues In Rural Scotland," Working Paper p12, Departement of Economics, Napier University.
- Ronald W. McQuaid & Colin Lindsay & Malcolm Greig, 2005. "Job guarantees, employability training and partnerships in the retail sector," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 67-78, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.