AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David Hume Institute in its series Hume Papers with number 16.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The David Hume Institute 21 George Square Edinburgh EH8 9LD Scotland
Phone: 44 131-650-4633
Fax: 44 131-667-9111
Web page: http://www.ed.ac.uk/~hume/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2010.
"Profit Versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks,"
DISA Working Papers
1003, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jul 2010.
- Ivana Catturani & Sandro Trento, 2011. "Profit versus Non Profit: A Third Way? The Case of the Italian Mutual Cooperative Banks," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 83-112, JULY-SEPT.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998. "Fighting unemployment without worsening povety: Basic income versus reductions of social security contributions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2009.
"Dynamics in Non-Binding Procurement Auctions with Boundedly Rational Bidders,"
Working Papers - Mathematical Economics
2009-06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2009. "Dynamics in Non-Binding Procurement Auctions with Boundedly Rational Bidders," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Claudio De Vincenti & Ruggero Paladini & Corrado Pollastri, 2005. "For a Welfare-Oriented Taxation Reform in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 189-213, November.
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/89168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1997. "Basic income and unemployment in a unionized economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 10 Jul 1997.
- Colombino, Ugo & Locatelli, Marilena & Narazani, Edlira & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Shima, Isilda, 2008.
"Behavioural and welfare effects of basic income policies: a simulation for European countries,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM5/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue & Isilda Shima, 2008. "Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Basic Income Policies: A Simulation for European Countries," CHILD Working Papers wp03_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- DREZE, Jacques, 2000.
"Economic and social security in the twenty-first century, with attention to Europe,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, Jacques H, 2000. " Economic and Social Security in the Twenty-First Century, with Attention to Europe," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 327-48, June.
- Colombino Ugo & Locatelli Marilena & Narazani Edlira & O'Donoghue Cathal & Isilda Shima, 2008. "Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Basic Income Policies: An A Simulation for European Countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200806, University of Turin.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Cuomo, 2011. "NOTE BIBLIOGRAFICHE: JOSSA B. (2010), Esiste un'alternativa al capitalismo? L'impresa democratica e l'attualitá del marxismo, Manifestolibri, Roma," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 177-180.
- Ronald W. McQuaid, 1998. "The role of partnerships in regional and urban development at the turn of the century," ERSA conference papers ersa98p121, European Regional Science Association.
- Niall O'Higgins, 2005. "The Challenge of Youth Unemployment," Labor and Demography 0507003, EconWPA.
- John King, 2009. "Social Democratic and Socialist Policies," Working Papers wp191, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Louis Putterman, 2006. "Labor-Managed Firms," Working Papers 2006-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dr Ronald W. McQuaid, 1994. "Partnerships And Urban Economic Development," Working Paper p13, Departement of Economics, Napier University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.