Improving Secondary Markets in Rural America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research in its series Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers with number 96-14.
Date of creation: Dec 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael J. Moran, 1985. "The federally sponsored credit agencies: an overview," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 373-388.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1988.
"The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields,"
NBER Working Papers
2646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Shilling, James D, 1989. "The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 101-15, June.
- Penner, Rudolph G & Silber, William L, 1973. "The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 838-52, December.
- Hilary H. Smith, 1987. "Agricultural lending: bank closures and branch banking," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 27-38.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Landell Froerer, 1988. "A new era in farm lending: who will prosper?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jun, pages 22-38.
- David Pariser, 1987. "Agricultural real estate loans and secondary markets," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 29-39, March.
- Charles Morris & Mark Drabenstott, 1989. "Financing rural businesses: what role for public policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 30-45.
- Richard M. Todd, 1985. "Taking stock of the Farm Credit System: riskier for farm borrowers," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "How monetary policy in 1985 affects the outlook," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Mark Drabenstott, 1995. "Capital for agriculture and rural America: redefining the federal role," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 57-62.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W., 1991. "Production and uses of subject-matter research in federal service: observations from research on Farmer Mac," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(3), July.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W., 1991. "Production and uses of subject-matter research in federal service: observations from research on Farmer Mac," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 237-251, July.
- Bruce J. Sherrick & Steven T. Sonka & James D. Monke, 1994. "Nontraditional Lenders in Agricultural Credit Markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 341-357.
- Gene D. Sullivan, 1990. "Changes in the agricultural credit delivery system," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 12-33.
- Marvin Duncan & Richard D. Taylor, 1993. "Opportunities for rural community banks in farm lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 41-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.