Mismatch and unemployment in local labour markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa027.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osberg, Lars, 1995. "The Missing Link - Data on the Demand Side of Labour Markets," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995077e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- G Russo & P Rietveld & P Nijkamp & C Gorter, 1996. "Spatial aspects of recruitment behaviour of firms: an empirical investigation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 1077-1093, June.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1995.
"Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1995. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What Do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 110-35, Spring.
- Snower, Dennis J., 1994. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Seninger, 1997. "Jobless spells and re-employment wages," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1169-1177.
- David G. Blanchflower & Richard B. Freeman, 1993. "Did the Thatcher Reforms Change British Labour Performance?," NBER Working Papers 4384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ours, J.C. van & Ridder, G., 1991. "Cyclical Variation in Vacancy Durations and Vacancy Flows: An Empirical Analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142203, Tilburg University.
- Manning, Alan, 1995. "Developments in Labour Market Theory and Their Implications for Macroeconomic Policy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 250-66, August.
- A. E. Green, 1997. "Exclusion, Unemployment and Non-employment," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 505-520.
- Polachek, Solomon W & Yoon, Bong Joon, 1987. "A Two-tiered Earnings Frontier Estimation of Employer and Employee Information in the Labor Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 296-302, May.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1143-1155, July.
- Roper, Stephen, 1988. "Recruitment Methods and Vacancy Duration," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 51-64, February.
- Bosworth, Derek, 1993. "Skill Shortages in Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(3), pages 241-71, August.
- Greig, Malcolm Stewart & Lindsay, Colin & McQuaid, Ronald W., 2002. "Delivering job search services in rural labour markets: the role of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa02p235, European Regional Science Association.
- Malcolm Greig & Ronald W. McQuaid, 2001. "Job Search Success in Local Labour Markets - A Preliminary Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa01p127, European Regional Science Association.
- John Adams, Malcolm Greig, Ronald W. McQuaid, 2001. "Are Spatially Focused Initiatives in Current Economic Inclusion Policies Well Founded?," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 236-248, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.