Crime, Violence, and Development : Trends, Costs, and Policy Options in the Caribbean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7687.
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Corruption and Anticorruption Law Health; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Social Development - Social Cohesion Social Development - Crime and Society Social Development - Children and Youth Law and Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sah, Raaj K, 1991.
"Social Osmosis and Patterns of Crime,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1272-95, December.
- Sah, R.K., 1990. "Social Osmosis And Patterns Of Crime: A Dynamic Economic Analysis," Papers 609, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- World Bank, 2003. "Caribbean Youth Development : Issues and Policy Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15165, October.
- Alexander Cotte, Poveda, 2011.
"Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 154-164, December.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2011. "Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 009080, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2012.
"Economic Growth and Crime: Does Uncertainty Matter?,"
Working Paper Series
51_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2013. "Economic growth and crime: does uncertainty matter?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 420-427, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.