Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14632.
Date of creation: Jun 2003
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Governance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2000.
"Incentives to provide local public goods: fiscal federalism, Russian style,"
w0001, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina V., 2000. "Incentives to provide local public goods: fiscal federalism, Russian style," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Zhuravskaya Ekatherina, 2000. "Incentives to Provide Local Public Goods: Fiscal Federalism, Russian Style," EERC Working Paper Series 99-15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lewis, Blane D., 2003. "Local Government Borrowing and Repayment in Indonesia: Does Fiscal Capacity Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1047-1063, June.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000.
"Federalism with and without Political Centralization: China versus Russia,"
NBER Working Papers
7616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 8.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Federalism With and Without Political Centralization. China versus Russia," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1889, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Roy Bahl & Bayar Tumennasan, 2002. "How Should Revenues From Natural Resources Be Shared?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0214, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Pradhan, Menno & Saadah, Fadia & Sayed, Haneen & Sparrow, Robert, 2001. "Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia : who benefits from public spending?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2739, The World Bank.
- Alberto Porto & Natalia Porto, 2000. "Fiscal Decentralization and Voters' Choices as Control," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 135-167, May.
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Rosenblatt, David & Webb, Steven B., 2002. "Stabilizing intergovernmental transfers in Latin America : a complement to national/subnational fiscal rules?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2869, The World Bank.
- repec:imf:imfpdp:9604 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 2002. "Public spending and outcomes : does governance matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2840, The World Bank.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Does decentralization increase responsiveness to local needs? - evidence from Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2516, The World Bank.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab K. Bardhan, 2000. "Capture and Governance at Local and National Levels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2008.
"Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?,"
CEMA Working Papers
581, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gurgur, Tugrul & Shah, Anwar, 2005. "Localization and corruption : panacea or pandora's box?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3486, The World Bank.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2014. "Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 109-136, May.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2001. "Bridging the economic divide within nations : a scorecard on the performance of regional development policies in reducing regional income disparities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2717, The World Bank.
- Takahiro Akita, 2002. "Regional Income Inequality In Indonesia And The Initial Impact Of The Economic Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 201-222.
- Roy Bahl, 2001. "Equitable Vertical Sharing And Decentralizing Government Finance In South Africa," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0106, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vasquez & Jameson Boex, 2001. "Russia's Transition to a New Federalism," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15248, January.
- Blane Lewis, 2001. "The New Indonesian Equalisation Transfer," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 325-343.
- Toshihiko Kawagoe, 1998. "Interregional resource transfer and economic growth in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1882, The World Bank.
- Christopher Silver & Iwan Azis & Larry Schroeder, 2001. "Intergovernmental Transfers And Decentralisation In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 345-362.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "Decentralization and good governance: The case of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 18097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Anwar & Thompson, Theresa, 2004. "Implementing decentralized local governance: a treacherous road with potholes, detours, and road closures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3353, The World Bank.
- Matsui, Kazuhisa, 2005. "Post-decentralization regional economies and actors -- putting the capacity of Local governments to the test," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 43(1), pages 171-189, March.
- Bhat, Anjali & Ramu, Kikkeri & Kemper, Karin, 2005. "Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Brantas river basin, East Java, Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3611, The World Bank.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Olivieri, Sergio, 2013. "Sources of spatial welfare disparities in Indonesia: Household endowments or returns?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 62-79.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.