Income Inequality in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute, International University of Japan in its series Working Papers with number EMS_2002_02.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: Apr 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 777 Kokusai-cho, Minami Uonuma0-shi, Niigata 949-7277 JAPAN
Web page: http://www.iuj.ac.jp/research/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anand, Sudhir & Kanbur, S. M. R., 1993. "The Kuznets process and the inequality--development relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-52, February.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Jha, Sailesh K., 1996. "The Kuznets curve: A reassessment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 773-780, April.
- Oshima, Harry,T., 1992. "Kuznets' Curve and Asian Income Distribution Trends," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 33(1), pages 95-111, June.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-25, April.
- Ram, Rati, 1988. "Economic development and income inequality: Further evidence on the U-curve hypothesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1371-1376, November.
- Ravallion, Martin & Huppi, Monika, 1991. "Measuring Changes in Poverty: A Methodological Case Study of Indonesia during an Adjustment Period," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Takahiro AKITA & Rizal Affandi LUKMAN & Yukino YAMADA, 1999. "Inequality In The Distribution Of Household Expenditures In Indonesia: A Theil Decomposition Analysis," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-221, 06.
- Ram, Rati, 1995. "Economic Development and Income Inequality: An Overlooked Regression Constraint," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 425-34, January.
- Mathur, Ashok, 1983. "Regional Development and Income Disparities in India: A Sectoral Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 475-505, April.
- Thorbecke, Erik, 1991. "Adjustment, growth and income distribution in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1595-1614, November.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-20, July.
- Jorge Garcia Garcia & Lana Soelistianingsih, 1998. "Why Do Differences in Provincial Incomes Persist in Indonesia?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 95-120.
- Hal Hill & Budy Resosudarmo & Yogi Vidyattama, 2007.
"Indonesia’s Changing Economic Geography,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200713, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.
- Takahiro Akita & Rizal Affandi Lukman, 1999. "Spatial Patterns of Expenditure Inequalities in Indonesia: 1987, 1990 and 1993," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 67-90.
- Hiroshi Sakamoto, 2013. "Intra-regional Disparity and Municipal Merger: Case Study in Fukuoka Prefecture," ERSA conference papers ersa13p110, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.