Regional Development and Income Disparities in India: A Sectoral Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 31 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2002. "India’s Development Experience - A Regional Analysis: An essay in honour of Prof. Ashok Mathur," MPRA Paper 4818, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- D Rajasekhar & Gagan Bihari Sahu, 2004. "The Growing Rural -Urban Disparity: Some Issues," Working Papers 156, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Thakur, Sudhir K., 2008. "Identification of Regional Fundamental Economic Structure (FES) of India: An Input-Output and Field of Influence Approach," Working Paper Series RP2008/59, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Human Development in India: Regional Pattern and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 4821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.