Republic of Yemen - Joint Social and Economic Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12284.
Date of creation: Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Governance - Governance Indicators Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breisinger, Clemens & Engelke, Wilfried & Ecker, Olivier, 2011.
"Petroleum subsidies in Yemen: Leveraging reform for development,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1071, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Engelke, Wilfried & Ecker, Olivier, 2011. "Petroleum subsidies in Yemen : leveraging reform for development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5577, The World Bank.
- Thurlow, James & Tarp, Finn & McCoy, Simon & Hai, Ngugyen Manh & Breisinger, Clemens & Arndt, Channing, 2010.
"The Impact of the Global Commodity and Financial Crises on Poverty in Vietnam,"
Working Paper Series
wp2010-98, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thurlow James & Tarp Finn & McCoy Simon & Hai Nguyen Manh & Breisinger Clemens & Arndt Channing, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Commodity and Financial Crises on Poverty in Vietnam," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-31, August.
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Bundervoet, Tom & Verwimp, Philip & Akresh, Richard, 2007.
"Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bundervoet, Tom & Verwimp, Philip & Akresh, Richard, 2008. "Health and civil war in rural Burundi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4500, The World Bank.
- Tom Bundervoet & Philip Verwimp & Richard Akresh, 2008. "Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi," Research Working Papers 5, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2007. "Civil War," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Funes, Jose & Yu, Bingxin, 2010. "Food as the basis for development and security: A strategy for Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 1036, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & Marie‐Helen Collion & Pierre Rondot, 2011. "Impacts of the Triple Global Crisis on Growth and Poverty: The Case of Yemen," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(2), pages 155-184, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.