On Concept Lattices of Efficiently Solvable Voting Protocols
AbstractIt is shown that concept lattices can be attached in a natural way to any voting protocol. The concept lattices of some voting protocols that are solvable with respect to some prominnent solution concepts and outcome-efficient are studied: it is proved that they typically amount to chains
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Siena in its series Department of Economics University of Siena with number 489.
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982.
"Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Moulin, Hervé & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13220, Paris Dauphine University.
- Otten Gert-Jan & Borm Peter & Storcken Ton & Tijs Stef, 1995.
"Effectivity Functions and Associated Claim Game Correspondences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 172-190, May.
- Otten, G.J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Storcken, T. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "Effectivity functions and associated claim game correspondences," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86380, Tilburg University.
- Danilov, V. I. & Sotskov, A. I., 1993. "On strongly consistent social choice functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 327-346.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Vannucci, 2013.
"Diversity as width,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 913-936, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.