Bayesian Model Averaging and Endogeneity Under Model Uncertainty: An Application to Development Determinants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number UWEC-2009-19-FC.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Forthcoming in Econometric Reviews
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Theo Eicher & Chris Papageogiou & Adrian E Raftery, 2007.
"Default Priors and Predictive Performance in Bayesian Model Averaging, with Application to Growth Determinants,"
UWEC-2007-25-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Theo S. Eicher & Chris Papageorgiou & Adrian E. Raftery, 2011. "Default priors and predictive performance in Bayesian model averaging, with application to growth determinants," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 30-55, January/F.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Trade and Productivity,"
12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Chao, J. C. & Phillips, P. C. B., 1998. "Posterior distributions in limited information analysis of the simultaneous equations model using the Jeffreys prior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 49-86, August.
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2004. "A Bayesian Approach to Model Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 04/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Cragg, John G. & Donald, Stephen G., 1993. "Testing Identifiability and Specification in Instrumental Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 222-240, April.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F. J., 2001.
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 381-427, February.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998. "Benchmark Priors for Bayesian Model Averaging," Econometrics 9804001, EconWPA, revised 31 Jul 1999.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, . "Benchmark priors for Bayesian Model averaging," Working Papers 98-06, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernandez & E Ley & Mark F J Steel, 2004. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian models averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2005.
"Jointness of Growth Determinants,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0542, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David R. Hineline, 2007. "Examining the Robustness of the Inflation and Growth Relationship," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1020â1037, April.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998.
"Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- John F. Geweke, 1995.
"Bayesian reduced rank regression in econometrics,"
540, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Steven Durlauf & Jeffrey Fagan & Daniel Nagin, 2007. "Model uncertainty and the deterrent effect of capital punishment," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kim, Jae-Young, 2002. "Limited information likelihood and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 175-193, March.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010.
"Model Averaging In Economics,"
- Steven N. Durlauf & Chao Fu & Salvador Navarro, 2011.
"Capital Punishment and Deterrence: Understanding Disparate Results,"
2012-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Salvador Navarro & Chao Fu & Steven Durlauf, 2012. "Capital Punishment and Deterrence: Understanding Disparate Results," 2012 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Helfman, Lindy & Lenkoski, Alex, 2012.
"Robust FDI determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of selection bias,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 637-651.
- Theo S Eicher & Lindy Helfman & Alex Lenkoski, 2011. "Robust FDI Determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging In The Presence Of Selection Bias," Working Papers UWEC-2011-07-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Samuel K. Ampaabeng & Chih Ming Tang, 2012. "The Long-Term Cognitive Consequences of Early Childhood Malnutrition: The Case of Famine in Ghana," Working Paper Series 64_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.