Stochastic Equilibrium and Exchange Rate Determination a Small Open Economy with Risk Averse Optimizing Agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 91-21.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
economic equilibrium ; risk ; government spending policy ; exchange rate ; inflation;
Other versions of this item:
- Grinols, E. & Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Exchange Rate Determination a Small Open Economy with Risk Averse Optimizing Agents," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-21, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992.
"The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1993. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.