Mobile Call Termination Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) in its series TSE Working Papers with number 10-198.
Date of creation: Apr 2009
Date of revision: Aug 2010
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel Luis López, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Mobile Termination Rate Regulation in Asymmetric Oligopolies: the Case of Spain," Working Papers 11-09, NET Institute.
- Stefan Behringer, 2006.
"Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications,"
JEPS Working Papers, JEPS
- Stefan Behringer, 2012. "Asymmetric equilibria and non-cooperative access pricing in telecommunications," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 257-281.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-Cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 11795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2014.
"Evaluating a Decade of Mobile Termination Rate Regulation,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1282, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2014. "Evaluating a decade of mobile termination rate regulation," CEIS Research Paper 303, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jan 2014.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel Luis López, 2010. "Mobile Termination and Consumer Expectations under the Receiver-Pays Regime," Working Papers 10-12, NET Institute.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2014. "Will the U.S. and EU Telecommunications Policies Converge? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4843, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013.
"Termination fees revisited,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 738-750.
- Lee, Jongyong & Lee, Duk Hee, 2012. "Asymmetry of mobile termination rates and the waterbed effect," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60353, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.