On National and International Trade in Greenhouse Gas Emission Permits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University in its series Working Papers with number FNU-11.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision: Jan 2003
Publication status: Published, Ecological Economics, 54, 397-416
tradable permits; climate change;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudia Kemfert & Wietze Lise & Richard S.J. Tol, 2001.
"Games Of Climate Change With International Trade,"
FNU-7, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2001.
- repec:dar:vpaper:33617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaal, Albert de & Yetkiner, I. Hakan & Zon, Adriaan van, 2002.
"The cyclical advancement of drastic technologies,"
CCSO Working Papers
200217, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Roson & Richard s.J. Tol, 2003. "An Integrated Assessment Model Of Economy-Energy-Climate – The Model Wiagem: A Comment," Working Papers FNU-26, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2003.
- I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2003. "Is There An Indispensable Role For Government During Recovery From An Earthquake? A Theoretical Elaboration," Working Papers FNU-25, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2003.
- P. Michael Link, 2003. "Auswirkungen populationsdynamischer Veränderungen in Fischbeständen auf die Fischereiwirtschaft in der Barentssee," Working Papers FNU-29, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.