Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) in its series Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data with number 215.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
ratswd; ratswd working paper; data sharing; data management; germany; data availability; open access; research infrastructure; data; replication; data privacy; metadata; research data centre; infrastructure; open science; open access; data;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SOG-2013-06-24 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RatSWD to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.