Von Regulierungen zu Deregulierungen - Eine Analyse aus institutionenökonomischer Sicht -
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät in its series Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge with number 37.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Karl-Marx-Str. 67, 14482 Potsdam
Web page: http://www.uni-potsdam.de/fakultaeten/wiso.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellig, Jerome, 1991. "Endogenous Change and the Economic Theory of Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 265-74, September.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., . "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
- Theodore Keeler, 1984. "Theories of regulation and the deregulation movement," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 103-145, January.
- Genschel, Philipp, 1998. "Markt und Staat in Europa," MPIfG Working Paper 98/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Knorr, Andreas, 1997. "Das ordnungspolitische Modell Neuseelands - ein Vorbild für Deutschland?," Untersuchungen zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen;Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 36, number urn:isbn:9783161468308.
- Herbert Giersch, 1989. "Anmerkungen zum weltwirtschaftlichen denkansatz," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Hilton, George W, 1972. "The Basic Behavior of Regulatory Commissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 47-54, May.
- Liehr-Gobbers, Kerstin I. C., 2003. "Determinanten des Legislativen Lobbying in Brüssel: Erste empirische Ergebnisse," Arbeitspapiere 37, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.