Von Regulierungen zu Deregulierungen - Eine Analyse aus institutionenökonomischer Sicht -
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät in its series Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge with number 37.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Karl-Marx-Str. 67, 14482 Potsdam
Web page: http://www.uni-potsdam.de/fakultaeten/wiso.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Genschel, Philipp, 1998. "Markt und Staat in Europa," MPIfG Working Paper 98/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hilton, George W, 1972. "The Basic Behavior of Regulatory Commissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 47-54, May.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., . "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ellig, Jerome, 1991. "Endogenous Change and the Economic Theory of Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 265-74, September.
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.