Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth
AbstractThis paper introduces the geographic macro and regional model for NUTS-2 regions of the Euro zone. This model consists of three blocks: the TFP, the SCGE and the MACRO blocks. The model is built for impact analysis of policies targeting intangible assets in the forms of R&D, human capital and social capital. The analysis can be done both at the regional and the EU macroeconomic levels. Policy simulations illustrate the capabilities of the complex model system.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies in its series Working Papers with number 2010/4.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2010
Date of revision: Jun 2010
TFP; SCGE models; DSGE models; impact analysis; R&D; human capital; social capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-09-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2010-09-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2010-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-11 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamás Sebestyén).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.