Report NEP-CMP-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Mnif, 2010. "Numerical methods for optimal insurance demand under marked point processes shocks," Papers 1009.0635, arXiv.org.
- John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & IsmaÃ«l Fofana & Lacina Balma & Samuel KaborÃ© & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project & UNICEF Regional Office for West and Central Africa, 2010. "Simulation of the Effects of the Economic Crisis and Response Policies on Children in West and Central Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa615, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:1319303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Varga & PÃ©ter JÃ¡rosi & TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2010/4, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Oshio, Takashi & Takahata, Junichiro, 2010. "Ability transmission, endogenous fertility, and educational subsidy," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 482, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00514842_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhaosong Lu & Yong Zhang, 2010. "Penalty Decomposition Methods for Rank Minimization," Papers 1008.5373, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas & Wagner, Friedrich, 2010. "Excess Volatility and Herding in an Artificial Financial Market: Analytical Approach and Estimation," MPRA Paper 24719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:2010-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore