Report NEP-EEC-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The effects of US economic and financial crises on euro area convergence," Working papers 15, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Scharler, Johann & Kaufmann, Sylvia, 2010. "Bank-Lending Standards, the Cost Channel and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 164, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2010. "How Do Central Banks React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," NIPE Working Papers 26/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2010. "Alternative methods for forecasting GDP," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00511979, HAL.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2010. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 24705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 2010. "A simple and flexible alternative to the Stability and Growth Pact deficit ceilings. Is it at hand?," Working Papers 195, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Gérard Cornilleau & Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak & Vincent Touzé, 2010. "Les réformes des retraites en Europe dans la crise," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).