Report NEP-EEC-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The effects of US economic and financial crises on euro area convergence," Working papers, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino 15, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Bank-Lending Standards, the Cost Channel and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 164, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2010. "How Do Central Banks React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 26/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00511979_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2010. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 24705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 2010. "A simple and flexible alternative to the Stability and Growth Pact deficit ceilings. Is it at hand?," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 195, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Gérard Cornilleau & Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak & Vincent Touzé, 2010. "Les réformes des retraites en Europe dans la crise," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2010-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).