Report NEP-GEO-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2010. "Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity," Working Papers 2010/3, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:2010-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Does Rural Household Income Depend on Neighboring Communities? Evidence from Israel," Discussion Papers 93134, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Mamatzakis, E & Christodoulakis, G, 2010. "A Bayesian Markov Chain Approach Using Proportions Labour Market Data for Greek Regions," MPRA Paper 24637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Words or deeds - what matters? Experience of recentralization in Russian security agencies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 148, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:2010-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christos Ntantamis, 2010. "Detecting Housing Submarkets using Unsupervised Learning of Finite Mixture Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-53, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Paving the road to export: the trade impacts of domestic transport costs and road quality," MPRA Paper 24625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:1318133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:govern:2226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2010. "Location Choices of Migrant Nest-Leavers: Spatial Assimilation or Continued Segregation?," IZA Discussion Papers 5141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).