Has Dietary Transition Slowed Down in India: An Analysis Based on the 50th, 61st and 66th Rounds of the NSS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 1212.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Fink, Günther, 2013.
"Disease and Development Revisited,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink, 2009. "Disease and Development Revisited," NBER Working Papers 15137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Gunther Fink, 2009. "Disease and Development Revisited," PGDA Working Papers 4409, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2009. "Modelling variety in consumption expenditure on food in India," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 503-519.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.