Electricity Production with Intermittent Sources of Energy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 10.07.313.
Date of creation: Apr 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004.
"Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation,"
dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008. "Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Garcia, Alfredo & Reitzes, James D & Stacchetti, Ennio, 2001. "Strategic Pricing when Electricity is Storable," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 223-47, November.
- Neuhoff, K. & Cust, J. & Keats, K, 2007. "Implications of intermittency and transmission constraints for renewables deployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0711, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Butler, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, K. & Ehrenmann, A. & Butler, L. & Cust, J. & Hoexter, H. & Keats, K. & Kreczko,A. & Sinden, G., 2006.
"Space and Time: Wind in an Investment Planning Model,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Butler, Lucy & Cust, Jim & Hoexter, Harriet & Keats, Kim & Kreczko, Adam & Sinden, Graham, 2008. "Space and time: Wind in an investment planning model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1990-2008, July.
- Stefan Ambec & Joseph Doucet, 2003. "Decentralizing hydro power production," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 587-607, August.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2010. "Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3232-3244, July.
- Crampes, C. & Moreaux, M., 2001. "Water resource and power generation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 975-997, May.
- Lise, Wietze & van der Laan, Jeroen & Nieuwenhout, Frans & Rademaekers, Koen, 2013. "Assessment of the required share for a stable EU electricity supply until 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 904-913.
- Arthur HENRIOT & Jean-Michel GLACHANT, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/55, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.