The Knowledge Based Information Economy
AbstractWorking Paper No. 256 is published as "The Knowledge Based Information Economy" (authors: Gunnar Eliasson, Stefan Fölster, Thomas Lindberg, Tomas Pousette and Erol Taymaz). Stockholm: Industrial Institute for Economic and Social Research and Telecon, 1990.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute of Industrial Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 256.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Park, Rolla Edward & Wetzel, Bruce M & Mitchell, Bridger M, 1983. "Price Elasticities for Local Telephone Calls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1699-730, November.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G, 1988. "Estimation of Price Elasticities for an International Telephone Demand Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 393-409, June.
- Cader, Hanas A., 2008. "The Evolution of the Knowledge Economy," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
- Gerhard Rosegger, 1998. "Globalization, networks and regions," ERSA conference papers ersa98p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Johansson, 2010. "The theory of the experimentally organized economy and competence blocs: an introduction," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 185-201, April.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M’Henni, 2007.
"Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes,"
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 919-936.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007.
"Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
[Usage capacities of ICTs in emergent economies]," MPRA Paper 27538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007. "Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
- Johansson, Dan, 1997. "The Number and the Size Distribution of Firms in Sweden and Other European Countries," Working Paper Series 483, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Norbert Knoll, . "Progress Towards the Knowledge-Based Economy," WIFO Working Papers 161, WIFO.
- McMahon, Walter W., 1998. "Education and Growth in East Asia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "The Theory of the Firm and the Theory of Economic Growth: An essay on the economics of institutions, competition and the capacity of the political system to cope with unexpected change," Working Paper Series 349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Casson, Mark, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 327-348, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.